• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Path to Light and Darkness: Sinnohs Swan Song

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
Years
  • AN: Oh my god this took me so long to write I'm so sorry! But it's long so I hope that makes up for it.

Chapter
    The grassy route which had once been filled with the loud shrieks of battle, stomping of feet, flaps of wings and attacks that had sounded nearly explosive in Jen's beginner ears has now gone deathly silent. Not a single pokemon made a sound and Eevee had gone as still as Jen, staring intently at the shaking white and red ball.

Shake… shake… shake…

Jen's heart leapt at that third shake, breath caught in her throat, and then suddenly a loud ping that signaled capture echoed throughout the route. A loud whoop escaped her before she could stop it but then Jen realized she didn't even care. She ran forward and swept her surprised pokemon off its feet.

"Vee!" the normal type barked, eyes wide with surprise and ears lowered timidly before it realized that her trainer was excited and was swirling her around, making their hair and fur flutter all about. Eevee began to bark excitedly that went well along with Jen's happy shouts.

"I'm so proud of you!" Jen squealed, really, truly, feeling proud of her pokemon. "You just helped us capture a new teammate – a strong one at that! You were great! That Sand Attack? I've never seen anything like that!"

"Ve! Ve!" Eevee giggled as her trainer babbled, feeling excitement bubble in her chest as she realized that she had truly done it. It had been scary, yes, but she had done it!

"Let's get out of here," Jen said at last and scooped up the gleaming pokeball, Eevee still in her other arm. "Let's get this little guy to a pokemon center and then check it out in battle!"

Eevee could only bark happily, feeling snug and warm in her trainer's clutch as they ran forward, feeling a bit more sure of herself.

- - - - - - - -

"Thank you for visiting the Jubilife pokemon center," a beaming Nurse Joy said to Jen as she handed back Starly's pokeball. "Your pokemon is back in perfect health and we hope you have a nice day."

"Thanks a lot," Jen said, grinning eagerly as she all but skipped out of the center. Her short, spiky hair swayed gently in the wind the moment she walked out. It felt refreshing, almost as if the planet were urging her forward in her eagerness. With a happy grin Jen made sure she was far enough away from other people or buildings before dropping the red and white sphere, Eevee sitting on her haunches by Jen's feet.

With the typical burst of white light the small, slightly pudgy, form of Starly appeared. It blinked a few times before puffing up mightily and lifting its wings in what it believed to be a ferocious pose.

Jen just thought it was cute.

She pulled out her pokedex and pointed it at the twittering pokemon that was doing its best to glare at Eevee and intimidate Jen. A computer stylized voice soon began to list off information, startling the two pokemon. "They flock in great numbers. Though small, they flap their wings with great power. Because they are weak individually, they form groups. However, they bicker if the group grows too big. Current level: six. Gender: male."

"Weak my butt," Jen said fondly, staring down at her new pokemon that had sent Eevee into a curled up ball of fear from its glare. "Wonder why you didn't have a flock, though," Jen mused, crouching down to get a better look at the starly. It turned its glare up at her before squawking in protest as Jen lifted it off the ground. "Oh well, your flocks lost," Jen crowed. "I've already got a strong pokemon on my team!"

Pleased with complement, Starly once again puffed up its chest and feathers with pride. "Satt," it chirped before sneering down at Eevee.

"Hey now, enough of that," Jen said with a laugh. "Come on, I want to test you out in a battle."

Chirping even more heartedly the starly took to the air, following Jen at her level. Eevee, realizing she was being left behind, huffed in exasperation, before taking off to catch up. She barked somewhat heatedly at her trainers' ankles but it only brought forth a burst of barking like laughter. Unable to help herself, Eevee allowed a large grin to appear and her tail wagged happily.

They came into the middle of the city where the crowds had been parted several times to make room for several battles. Eyes wandering she couldn't help but glance to the side as a rather smooth voice seemed to cut through the roaring crowd and command its pokemon like a gentlemen. The man battling had placed a hand on his hip and looked rather bored as he commanded a most unusual pokemon that had green and white skin, a horn on its head, and blade like arms.

"Gallade, do finish this off, dear," the purple haired man intoned. His pokemon gave off a rather human like roar and pointed its sword like arms forward. Its eyes glowed with power and, just as Jen realized it was a psychic type, the ferociously growling arcanine was slammed into the ground by an invisible force.

The man with the fire type let out a heated yell. "Arcanine, get up!"

"It's down," the purple haired man told him. "And I believe we are done here. I don't have time to waste here."

The opponent growled angrily. "I still have more pokemon!" he snapped. "Two on two this time, or are you scared."

There was a long sigh. "It will just be the end of you. Like last time it will be all for naught. Even one of these rookies would probably have a more interesting style of battle than you." A roar of laughter erupted from the crowd sent the man into a livid stance.

"You effing coward!" he snarled, already throwing two blue and white great ball spheres.

Popping out were some of the most monstrous pokemon Jen had ever seen. One, with its rocky bulk that made an awesome tank, had arms that could crush her head with two fingers and a tail that looked as if it could earthquakes or large dents the moment it smashed into the ground. The other was smaller, though no less dangerous looking. Feet upon feet of coiled up purple coils with a hood that flared with a hiss as a forked tongue poked out of its mouth.

Rhypherior and Arbok two extraordinary powerful pokemon.

The purple haired man looked unimpressed.

He sighed forlornly, however. "If you wish, though I do feel your ego needs a bit of a beat down." He glanced about the crowd, eyes taking in the eager faces, before falling on Jen. "You, come here," he beckoned, gesturing with a finger. Startled, Jen stood rooted. "Come." Now the voice sounded forceful, and suddenly Jen was walking towards the man. "You and I will team up against young Tyler here."

Jen sputtered. "But, I don't even have a badge," she said warily. "And I just got these two."

"Relax," the man soothed, "I will not allow anything to happen to your pokemon. Now, shall we begin?"

The opponent, Tyler, scowled heavily. "What is this?" he demanded. "You honestly think those tiny pokemon will really be any help?" He began to laugh, face mocking.

Starly, who had perched himself on Jen's shoulder, puffed up angrily and flew down, facing the giant pokemon with no fear and raised its wings wide, screeching loudly in its proud battle roar. "Starr!"

"That's the spirit," Jen's partner smiled, holding up a pokeball and returning his green and white fighting beast. With an almost leisure toss that sent a blinding flash of white light he released his new pokemon – a tiny, purple kitten like pokemon. It glared at them with deep, all seeing purple eyes and swished its forked tail once. "Espeon, be a dear and take care of the starly during this battle."

Eevee stared at its evolution in clear awe, mewing softly in hello only to lower her ears sadly as the call was ignored. "Vee…"

The Espeon huffed haughtily and walked over to the poofed up bird. Starly twittered angrily at Espeon, clearly not wanting her help, before it launched itself in the sky. "Are you ready?" was directed at Jen. "Good, then I shall start," he said at her nod. "Espeon, use Wish."

Humming softly, a small, blue glow surrounded the small gem on Espeon's head, but other than that nothing happened.

Tyler scoffed. "Arbok, Toxic! Ryhyperior, smack that bird out of the way!"

"Starly, fly high!" Jen called, heart leaping as he tiny, but rather swift, pokemon twittered loudly and flew in an amazing acrobatic style around the swaying arm. "Nice!" Jen cheered for her pokemon as it few high, staring down at them proudly and too far to really be hit.

Tyler snorted and gave a shrug. "Boys, work on the Espeon – oh! What the!?"

Espeon's eyes were glowing with power, actually holding the Toxic in place. With a haughty sniff, the psychic type launched the purple ooze at the tank of a pokemon. It surrounded its rock like body as it gave a disparaging moan. "Good one, dear," purple haired man crooned.

"Arbok, Gunk Shot! Ryhpherior, Rock Wrecker."

With both a hiss and a roar the two pokemon prepared to attack. The arbok's body seemed to both tighten and expand, saliva dripping down its mouth before a large, purple blob of poison escaped from it. Rhypherior had grabbed a handful of the ground beneath its feet and jammed it into the holes of its hands and took aim, suddenly shooting a giant boulder at the sitting purple cat.

"Protect," was the simple command. Instantly a blue orb like shield surrounded Espeon, protecting it from the incoming attacks and sending Tyler into a fit.

"Now!" Jen screamed as the pokemon were no longer paying her any attention.

With a loud trill, Starly aimed his body down, wings curved, and suddenly its body had become a blur in the form of Quick Attack. With an excited shriek Starly smacked into a surprised Arbok, actually making its head turn from the shock, though of course the power wasn't enough to actually do anything, but it was enough to startle the pokemon and turn its attention on the small bird and snap at it with its jaws.

"Very good," the man told Jen. "Espeon, Psychic, please." With a pleased hum and crushing burst of power sent at the purple snake that had it hissing in an agonized pain, it fell to the ground in a dead slump.

"Ryyy!" the tank like beast yowled, angry that its partner had fallen. With a savage roar its fist shot out toward Starly, and for the second time Jen's heart stopped. That fist could kill her pokemon!

"Ly!" Starly screeched, fluttering in place and just in complete shock. Its eyes were comically wide and Jen was pretty sure its life was flashing before its eyes, but just as the giant fist came near its body it slowed, a blue energy clamping down on the wrist and stopping it completely.

"What?" Tyler roared. "Rhypherior, Earthquake!"

Jen's partner tsked. "I think I'm bored now. What about you, Espeon?"

"Peeon," the pokemon meowed, lifting the giant pokemon actually off the ground and left it to gag as the pokemon took a hit from the poison coursing through its veins. With a haughty sniff it slammed the giant beast into the ground, actually creating a dent, and it lay there motionless.

There was a dull silence of shock before the crowd erupted into cheers. Starly, still hovering, quickly flew over to Jen's shoulder ad slumped there with a sigh of disbelief and rubbed against her neck, still shaking.

"You were amazing," Jen told her pokemon. "But I shouldn't have sent you out against that thing."

"In any ordinary situation you shouldn't," Jen's partner told her as he pet his pokemon in congratulations. "But I told you I would protect your pokemon, didn't I?" He smiled. "Come, let us take a walk…"

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Wolfwhispers: That post def made up for the long time it took to write. Excellent post! I loved how you described the battle tactics etc. Starly grew to level 8! Now move on to post 2!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Camaero Colligan
    chapter three - part II

When Camaero opened up his eyes, the sun shone in through the small window in his room at the pokémon center and made him sneeze. That startled Eevee, who was sleeping on the pillow beside him. She quickly woke up and started licking Camaero's face to make him wake up completely as well.

"Haha, stop it you!"

Treecko peeked up from the foot of the bed, where he had been sleeping. He shook his head at the silly Eevee and yawned largely. He had at first lied down on the floor, thinking it would suffice, but later during the night he had crawled up into the bed without the boy noticing. Treecko wasn't used to sleeping indoors. He felt kind of locked up without the open sky above him. But he also felt strangely alright when Camaero was close. Like he trusted the boy. Ah, he shook his head again. What was he thinking. The boy had captured him, he was a slave. Even though he got to do what he liked, battling. So. Whatever.

Camaero and his pokémon had some breakfast from the food that he had in his backpack from yesterday. Then he went down to the lobby and handed in the key to the nurse behind the counter, thinking that they'd better replenish their food stock in case the next route was a long one. But just as he stepped outside, an eager face with gleaming blue eyes and glowing red hair stared at him from just outside the door.

"There you are! Only a minute late!" Jasper said, smiling widely.

Camaero was still a bit drowzy and tried to remember what...

"For our battle?" Jasper said impatiently.

"Oh, right! Of course!" Camaero said and shone up as well. He'd totally forgotten. "Here?"

"Why not? Even if it's a bit early, many come around the pokémon center so many will see us battle! That's great advertising!"

Hmm, advertising your skills... now, that was something Camaero would want to do. The two boys backed off a bit, Camaero mimicking the other boy's movements. He wasn't totally confident in battling against other trainers yet, but the battle on the route had gone fairly fine so maybe this would too... he noticed that some people on the street noticed them and realized that a battle was going to take place. He turned to smile and wink at them and they smiled back. Great, he already had supporters!

Jasper seemed to notice, and grew angry. "Let's just begin!" he said. "Lash!"

In a strong, white flash of light, the Lillipup emerged, just as eager as its trainer.

Camaero nodded. Both his pokémon were standing beside him, Eevee very eager but perhaps not realizing that a battle was going to take place and Treecko rather nonchalant.

"Treecko," Camaero addressed the latter, who looked up. "Would you do me the honor to battle for me?"

Well, Treecko thought, since he's asking so nicely. Then he shrugged and walked out in front of his trainer. Eevee cheered and some more people on the street stopped to watch.

"So, how experienced a trainer are you?" Camaero asked Jasper politely.

"We're good! Well... maybe not good. But we're feisty!"

"Sounds good! I'll give you the first move then," Camaero said and elegantly bowed. Treecko smiled a little. His trainer was trying to be stylish. Treecko knew about true style. Natural style. Without flashy accessories. He wondered if Camaero was a true person too... or 'plastic'.

"Gladly! Lash, let's use Tackle and show them our strength!" Jasper called out, pointing at Treecko as he did. His pokémon responded with a loud bark (pretty high pitched, but still) and dashed forward.

Camaero had spent some time remembering the moves of his pokémon better last night, since he reckoned that was something a trainer should better know in order to battle elegantly. Now a plan quickly formed in his mind that would make the crowd think he was smart.

"Treecko, let it come," he said and his pokémon winced a little, rather wanting to evade the Tackle. But it took the impact, more because of the surprise of Camaero's order than of being slow.

"Absorb, now!" Camaero then quickly shouted before Lillipup could jump back after its attack. Treecko heard it and grabbed the head of the dog almost instinctively. Absorb was one of its usual defense techniques and not hard to use. The grass pokémon smiled mischievously as the energy shock reached a yelping Lillipup and returned to Treecko with some of its energy. When the two pokémon bounced apart, Treecko was as good as at full health, while Lillipup had instead been weakened.

"Most elegantly done, Treecko!" Camaero complimented and saw the people on the street nod in approval of the strategy, then watched Jasper clench his fists.

"Tactics! You think you can win over me with tactics? I'll show you!" he said. "Lillipup, give it a strong Leer!" The puppy suddenly gave Treecko a nasty stare that also met Camaero's eyes. He felt it as if a vibe had gone through the space between them and made him shiver. That was a pretty strong Lillipup... then Camaero shook his head. What had just happened? He saw Treecko take a few steps back from the puppy.

"Oh! A pokémon attack!" Camaero gasped unintentionally. Right. Leer. He knew what that was. How stupid of him to let Treecko get hit by it! And himself as well, even though he had shaken it off by now. Treecko maybe hadn't.

"And quickly, follow up with an Odor Sleuth!" Jasper said, smiling. Camaero raised an eyebrow and couldn't help taking up his pokédex to look up the attack. Meanwhile, Treecko was waiting for orders and saw the dog sniff in the air with closed eyes, focusing... and then stare right at him. Not with the same vibe as before, but still intently. Oh... the Lillipup had just identified Treecko's true smell and would probably have an easier time hitting it now. That was what Treecko realized and what Camaero read. Darn it!

"Let's not stand around and be tricked anymore," he said. "Treecko, use Pound!"

The grass pokémon dashed forward now, raising his tail ready to strike.

"Bite!" Jasper called out and Lash... somehow managed to bite onto Treecko's tail right when he swung it towards the puppy, stopping it in the middle of the move! Treecko squeaked as its poor tail was bitten down on.

"No!" Camaero shouted.

"Haha! The combination of Leer and Odor Sleuth... you had no chance!" Jasper laughed.

Camaero grinned though. "Absorb!" Treecko immediately used his tail to send the energy spark through the Lillipup. The shock of it made Lash release the grip of its teeth, but not without letting Treecko take with him a part of its energy. Once again, when the two pokémon bounced apart, Lash looked more tired than before. But this time, even though he had successfully drained some energy, Treecko's tail was hurt as well.

"Is it a stalemate?" Camaero pondered.

"No way! We'll show that our strength is the best! A pure Tackle, Lash!" Jasper growled. The Lillipup took a deep breath and once again charged at the grass type, who braced itself.

"A show of strength it shall be. Treecko, ready for Pound!" Camaero said, thinking that he might have a strategy that could win this after all.

The Lillipup closed in and took a leap... "Pound downwards!" Camaero shouted quickly, hoping that Treecko would understand. The gecko had already started swinging its tail, but now he slightly changed its direction so that it wouldn't just meet the power of the Tackle right on. Instead, he slammed the tail down onto Lash's head just in time, making the dog crash down into the asphalt.

That was a too strong crash for the dog, who fainted on spot. Treecko panted, but stood up straight and proud. He looked back at his trainer, who was smiling and nodding at him. Yep, maybe this kid was for real after all.

Jasper walked up to Lash and took him up into his arms... sobbing a little? Camaero instantly felt bad when he saw this and walked up to the other trainer as the people around them started to move away after the battle was over.

"Hey..."

"Truth is," Jasper said, drying some of his tears and not looking up. "That it's been a while since we won a battle. But we can! We are good!" Now he looked up at the other boy's green eyes with his own very blue ones.

Camaero looked back and smiled, patting the red head on the shoulder gently. "You were awesome. Treecko was just lucky."

Treecko put his hands on his hips with an annoyed look, but caught a glimpse of Camaero blinking at him and was calmed. Right.

"Yeah," Jasper said, feeling a bit better now. "You know what? You should come home to my place for lunch! You'd like to see the insides of your old home, wouldn't you?"

Camaero wasn't sure that he wanted that, actually, but before he could answer, they were interrupted.

"Excuse me," a rather young man with strange hair coming up to them said. "Are you, by any chance, Chim Colligan?"

The boys looked at each other. What now? "I am, but I go by the name Camaero," he responded truthfully. "Why?"

The man nodded. "Then I was told that you would be of some use to me. Don't ask me why... That's just what I was told by Professor Rowan if this situation ever emerged. So I must ask you to come with me."

"What do you mean?" Jasper said. "I don't understand. Rowan, isn't he that famous professor? What's his situation got to do with Camaero?"

Camaero just stared at the man. So he knew about what had happened. Was he tied to all this in some way?

The man wrinkled his eyebrows. "Sorry, I can see that you are confused. My name is Aaron, a member of the Sinnoh Elite Four. You should have heard of me somewhere. Please listen to what I have to say and come with me for a moment. Alone," he added towards Jasper, who pouted a little.

"Alright," Camaero said, not really sure about this. He looked down at his pokémon, who didn't seem to know really either. Just to be safe, he put them back into their pokéballs. Then he said goodbye to Jasper, promising to come by later, and turned back to Aaron.

"Where do you need to go?" the boy asked, a bit suspiciously.

"Well... first, I need you to be prepared for what you are about to see," Aaron said and started walking slowly along the street, Camaero following him. "It seems that something is happening to the Sinnoh Region and we have no way to combat it... Yet."

"Happening? Combat it?" Camaero wrinkled his nose a bit. "What ever has that got to do with me? Is this about the professor's kidnapping?"

Aaron stopped and glanced worriedly at the boy. "I'm sorry. But I'm going to need to blindfold you before I can show you anything more."

He quickly took up a blindfold from a pocket and made a motion to put it onto Camaero, who however leaned back instinctively. Aaron sighed. "Please don't be alarmed, I just don't want you to see where we are going. It's... you shouldn't see it." he said.

Camaero was starting to feel a bit scared. But the man looked sincere, really. He had no reason to believe him though... but then again, he didn't want to be paranoid. If anything happened, Treecko's and Eevee's pokéballs were close to his hands. He felt them on his belt with his hand. Then he nodded. Soon, his vision went black.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Reds: Great post! The battle between Camaero and Jasper was very well written! Treecko grew to level 10! Now move on!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Camaero Colligan
    chapter three - part III

When Camaero opened his eyes again, day suddenly seemed to have turned into night. Everything was dark and gray, and... dying.

"Where am I?" he said out loud.

"It's like this here for about a half mile radius," Aaron said, and Camaero noticed that he was standing right beside him. "Get up quickly. If we stand in one spot for to long they will smell us. Follow me, I will show you the source of this mess." He started walking in one direction and Camaero followed, not a little bit disoriented. What was this place? And most of all, how did they get here?

When they had reached the peak of a hill and looked down on the other side, Camaero lost his breath at the sight. It was horrible. Hovering above them in the sky was a huge, strange black and purple vortex. It made Camaero think of a black hole and he felt a tremble go down his spine. He was afraid. Aaron looked sadly at him.

"The other four trainers are also at a place like this. We were told that you five would be the ones to help us stop whatever is going on.

"You were? But I don't know anything about this! I've never seen anything like it!"

"We are not sure what it is either. Rowan was onto a breakthrough before he was kidnapped... We think it has some connection to the problem that is going on in Kanto... Ahem, I mean with Team Galactic." Aaron shook his head briefly. "You've met one of the higher ups, the pink haired lady who broke into the lab. We are not sure what there master plan is yet but trust me we are working on it."

Camaero still didn't think any of this made sense. "Why me? I don't understand at all... Why not you and the other elite trainers?"

Aaron shook his head. "It's just the way it is. I can't tell you more yet. And I don't require you to do anything yet... I just wanted to show you the oncoming problems this region will face. But please we must be going now, put the blindfold back on."

Camaero happily started to fumble with the blindfold again, wanting desperately to get back to what felt like the real world compared to this nightmarish landscape. Just then, some bushes behind them started to shake. Aaron went completely still when some pokémon came out from it. Even Camaero recognized them as Bidoof, but they did not look like usual Bidoof. These were pale and sickly looking... and covered in blood?

"Ewww, what are those?" Camaero gasped.

"Ssschhh!" Aaron hushed. "They are dangerous! We have to go now!"

"Since when are Bidoof dangerous?"

The boy got his answer when one of them jumped towards Aaron, who quickly jumped aside and called one of his pokémon out as if a reflex. It was his Yanmega. "Don't let them bite you!" the elite trainer shouted out, maybe to Yanmega, maybe to Camaero. Then they started battling. Bidoof wasn't like anything Camaero had seen before. It didn't use any moves... It just kept coming. Like a zombie!

One other moved his way, staring at him. Camaero was horrified, but managed to pull himself together and call out Treecko.

"Pound it!" the trainer said and Treecko was clearly more disgusted than scared of the beast that was coming towards him, but he obeyed. He used his tail to smack the Bidoof down. It wasn't hard to hit; it was as if it didn't even bother to evade the attacks sent at it. But even though Treecko hit the Bidoof three times with Pound, it just kept coming up again, looking paler and paler.

"What's wrong with it?" Camaero shouted as he backed off, the zombie pokémon almost not being held back by Treecko.

"They are..." Aaron didn't finish the sentence. Camaero glanced his way and saw a Bidoof laying on the ground between Yanmega, who had landed. Yanmega seemed sincere and sad. Then Camaero realized that it had killed the Bidoof. When he looked back at Aaron, the elite trainer nodded towards him. "It seems to be the only way. You have to kill it. To... relieve it of the pain of being... alive like this."

Like a horror movie. It didn't seem possible that a place this horrible would exist right now in Sinnoh. If they were still in Sinnoh, what did Camaero know? Nothing. But he swallowed and made Treecko aware of Aaron's words. Treecko hesitated, as the Bidoof got back up, staggering, from a fifth Pound attack from Treecko's strong tail.

"Use Absorb. Don't hold back," Camaero said with clenched fists. Treecko did so. It tried to grab hold somewhere of Bidoof's body, but the beaver tried to bite him wherever he touched. Treecko was well aware of that a bite from it wouldn't be good news. Finally, he grabbed its little tail and sent the energy shock through it. The energy that came back to Treecko felt strange and wasn't really something that the gecko pokémon wanted to Absorb. But he did it anwyays. The Bidoof stopped struggling and turned to look back at Treecko, meeting its gaze... until the last bit of energy finally left the poor thing and it fell down. Dead.

Treecko gasped and backed off. It didn't like the energy it had gotten. Not one bit. But it would be alright if it could only get a little rest.

Camaero was worried about something else. "You killed a pokémon... I made you kill... I'm so sorry, Treecko!"

Treecko looked up and raised an eyebrow, trying to let the boy know that it was alright. Pokémon died now and then in the wild. That was the way of life. Sometimes it was nastier than other times. And this had been Treecko's first kill. He must admit that he didn't like it. Maybe that wasn't a bad thing though, since he was a trainer's pokémon now and trainer never let their pokémon kill. Yeah. He would make a good trainer's pokémon.

Aaron lay his hand on Camaero's shoulder. "You alright?" Camaero held back a tear and nodded quietly. "Let's go now," Aaron then said and blindfolded Camaero after Treecko was back into the pokéball.

When Camaero could see again, they were back in Jubilife, standing at the end of a street near the pokémon center. Aaron put the blindfold down into a pocket. Yanmega was still hovering above him.

"I am sorry that you have to get involved in this mess... but for some reason Rowan believes that the fate of Sinnoh will rest in you five trainers. You saw what happened back there. We can not allow that to become Sinnoh's fate. Keep journeying! Keep collecting pokemon, keep gaining strength... and we will come to you when the time is right."

With that, Aaron gave Camaero another squeeze on the shoulder, and then walked away with Yanmega buzzing behind. Camaero sighed. Was this the end of the world?​

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • ((Blegh, but of an uneventful filler))
    ((EDIT: And the second part as well, which was a lot more fun to write. I just pasted them both after each other as it was continuous anyway. Be warned for perhaps a bit colourful descriptions It should be alright, right, being a 16+ roleplay? ))

Charlie Arthurson
    Chapter 3

Walking through the city had been almost a surreal experience. Charlie had hardly ever travelled in her life, no farther than to Twinleaf and back, and definitely never anywhere as grand as Jubilife. There were lights everywhere, and advertisements, and tall flats and skyscrapers. It was gorgeous! The fact that it was twilight really helped with the impression. Charlie has gawked her eyes out the whole way towards the Pokémon Center.

She'd parted with Nathaniel before entering the city, as his house was located just outside of the city. As she'd thought he'd left towards a patch with particularly grand houses, which Charlie had found quite amusing. Even if she'd known him for only a few hours, she'd miss him a little bit. He was so very odd.

But for now it was time to get Sheva healed up. She entered the local Pokémon Center and handed Sheva to the nurse there, before heading back out into the city to try and capture dinner.

"Capture dinner, do you hear yourself? You're starting to think like a trainer already," Charlie said to herself. "And as a mental patient apparently, stop talking to yourself Charlie."

She looked around, hopelessly lost, for quite awhile before having to father up the courage to ask a passer-by for directions towards and affordable restaurant. She also spent about a quarter of an hour scouting the strangers to find one she didn't find that intimidating. In the end she found herself at an Italian restaurant, contently nibbling on a quality lasagna.

By the time she'd (with some trouble) found her way back to the Center, picked up Sheva and settled into a nice, free Pokémon Center room, she could almost convince herself that this journey wasn't so bad after all. Almost, really, because she was still immensely incompetent. But if she did her best to forget that, she could imagine it being quite nice. She could understand why so many young people would choose for this life.

The morning went by quite uneventfully as well. She had a breakfast and much-required coffee at the Pokémon Center before checking out. Charlie had no desire to stay in the city any longer, even if it was quite pretty. She just wanted to get to the next gym and get it over with. She didn't have much of a chance of getting out of the city early though, she got stopped by a commotion outside of the center.

There were a lot of people packed in a long circle around a make-shift battlefield. A lot of the people were cheering on, especially for a person named "Flint". Charlie tapped the closest person to her on the shoulder, her curiosity winning over her apprehension of strangers. "Excuse me sir, but what is going on here?"

"Flint, one of our elite, has graced the city with a visit and now there's a kid who's challenged him," the man in front of her told her, and then kindly let her pass to take a closer look.

Inside the ring of people Charlie saw a man with impossibly big red hair and a very nonchalant look. He ordered his Pokémon in a most casual way, which was a huge black dog with horns. Charlie found herself immensely admiring the hound. He moved so powerfully and elegantly at the same time, spitting out fire at his opponent. The opponent, a Vaporeon, had trouble holding her own even with the type advantage. Flint knew exactly how to bypass the advantage and use his Pokémon's abilities to their best and Charlie found herself admiring it all. The opposing trainer didn't stand a chance.

"What is that Pokémon?" Charlie found herself muttering in awe, and her neighbor, who'd thought she was addressing him, replied.

"It's a Houndoom, terrifying thing isn't he?"

"No, he's beautiful," Charlie replied. She knew, right then and there, that she wanted one. It didn't take long for Houndoom to dispatch of its opponent with a well-executed fire fang attack, leaving the Vaporeon fainted.

"Anyone else like to take a swing?" Flint asked with the same careless and casual attitude. When no one replied the crowd dispersed, sensing that there was no other battles to be had. Charlie remained, although she wasn't entirely sure why. She was so impressed by this trainer, this elite as he'd been called, and his Pokémon. She didn't quite want to leave the place just yet.

Flint didn't notice her at first. He gave his Houndoom a pet, complimenting him at his performance. Only then did he look up, and surprise immediately coloured his face. "Hey, don't I know you?"

"What? Who? Me?" Charlie stammered, looking around her to find no one else Flint might have addressed.

"Yes, you, I know you," He searched his jacket for a second, patting his pockets and taking out a wallet. He opened it and withdrew a photograph, handing it over to Charlie. "Isn't this you?"

Charlie found herself for the second time that day looking at the same old photograph of her. "Does everyone have a picture of me now?"

Flint's face was serious. More serious, Charlie noted, than it had been during his battle. "Professor Rowan gave me this photograph and told me you would be useful if events would arise. Well, events have arisen, and I need your help. Now I must ask you to come with me."

Charlie stared for a second, before shaking her head. "No, no I won't. I don't even know you. And what right has Rowan to just hand out my help like that? No I won't, you're on your own." She turned to walk away, but Flint grabbed her arm.

"I'm sorry, but this isn't something that I can afford a 'no' for. This is bigger than you Charlotte," Flint told her.

"Charlie," she corrected automatically. "And I don't care. I have the right to make my own decisions, and my decision is no. I won't just go with you, I hardly know you. Goodbye." She tried to shake her arm free but Flint's grip held.

"If you don't come with me freely I will have to use force," he said gravelly. Really, all the traces of his casual aloofness were gone. "You watched the battle just now, didn't you? You know that I'm no match for you. I don't want to make a scene, nor do I want to hurt you, just come with me." He almost pleaded.

Charlie had a moment of indecision, but the facts were there. She didn't stand a chance either way. "Fine," she said grudgingly, and pulled her arm from his grasp.

"Thank you, now listen I need you to be prepared for what you are about to see... It seems that something is happening to the Sinnoh Region and we have no way to combat it... yet" He explained. "What you'll find, it won't be pretty. Here," he handed Charlie a blindfold. "You have to wear this over your eyes. It will be but a moment."

When her blindfold was removed Charlie had absolutely no idea where she was. It was very dark and gloomy, as if all the colours had been drained. Charlie took a step forward and found her foot had squashed a plant that had once been alive, now completely crumbled underfoot. There seemed to be more plants around her, bushes and some trees, all dead or dying. It was depressing at best. There was an eerie silence, as if there was nothing else living except for Charlie and Flint.

"Where is this," Charlie asked.

"I'm not allowed to tell you," Flint answered. "It's like this for a half mile radius however. We need to keep moving or they'll smell us."

"Who; will smell us?"

"I hope you won't have to see it, follow me, I'll show you the source of this mess." He started walking forward and Charlie followed him. She was understandably creeped out about the place.

It didn't take too long for them to get to this source, and when they got there Charlie gasped. There was nothing. Quite literally. It was a vortex of sorts, storming around a hole of nothingness. A black hole. That's what it looked like, from the meager Astronomy lessons Charlie had gotten at school. "What is it, and what does it do?"

"That's just the thing, we don't know. Rowan was researching it before he was taken, we think he was on to something but now we'll never know. We think it has some connection to the problem that is going on in Kant- I mean with Team Galactic. You've met one of the higher ups, the pink haired lady who broke into the lab, we are not sure what there master plan is yet but trust me we are working on it."

"She, the pink haired woman, she mentioned an orb," Charlie said, trying to make the pieces fit together. "Would it have something to do with this? And what could I possibly do about it?"

"Nothing," Flint replied, not touching her other question. "I brought you here just to show you this. To show you exactly what's at stake. Please put your blindfold back on so we can get out of here before-"

With impeccable timing three Bidoofs jumped towards them, though not naturally. They moved wrongly, like they had too much energy and will, but their bodies couldn't contain it. And one of them dragged a leg forth that, when it got closer, Charlie could see was just hanging on to the body by a strip of flesh, the bones poking out of it. The others also had wounds in places, one had a huge gash in its side with its small intestine poking out of it and the other's ear was fully missing, showing its skull underneath as well as a missing eye. Charlie felt nausea bubbling up and puked right where she stood.

"Don't let them bite you," Flint cautioned as he called out his Pokémon, the same Houndoom as before as well as a big flaming monkey. Charlie wiped her mouth and released Sheva.

"Sheva, don't let it bite you, use tackle," she commanded and Sheva bounded forward, giving the Bidoof with the missing eye and ear a solid tackle. The Bidoof hadn't even tried to avoid it, all it did was snap its teach, biting towards Eevee in a needy way. "Tackle it again," Charlie told Sheva, who gave it another solid tackle. A crack was heard when they collided, and a piece of the skull around the missing ear fractured and crumbled, showing a bit of the brain underneath which in turn made Charlie fight back another wave of nausea.

"Sheva use sand attack," Charlie quickly called and Sheva whipped up some sand at the Bidoof. It didn't blink as it settled in its eye, which turned an aggressive red, and some of the sand simply piled into the hole where its left eye should have been. With a shake of its head most of the sand fell out again and it charged at Sheva, mouth snapping, just itching for a taste of it.

"That won't do," Flint called out to her. He'd been all wrapped up in his own battle and he'd forgotten to tell her the most important thing. "It's not going to stop Charlie, not until it can't stop anymore. Don't try to weaken it, it can't be weakened, all you can do is kill it with pure power." Charlie glanced at Flint's battle long enough to see Houndoom with a Bidoof in its mouth, crunching down on it until the ribs broke and the full intestines poured out of it. After he dropped it the mouth bit down a few more times, even with its body crunched and malformed. Charlie threw up again.

Sheva cried out and Charlie immediately turned back to her own battle. The Eevee's tail had gotten caught on a dead bush' branch and the Bidoof was advancing rapidly. Charlie didn't think, she just grabbed a big rock at her feet, stepped purposefully towards the Bidoof and dropped it right on its head. A big CRUNCH was heard and blood leaked into the ground from under the rock. "Oh God!" Charlie cried and stepped back with her hands to her mouth, realizing exactly what she'd done. "Oh, oh God." For the third time that day she retched, though her stomach was empty and all that came up was bile.

Flint put his hand on her shoulder and offered her a handkerchief to wipe her mouth with. He stepped over the cadaver of the Bidoof and freed Sheva, whom Charlie then called back into her Pokéball. "Here," he gave her the blindfold again. "Let's head back now, I'm sorry you had to do that."

Back in Jubilife Charlie found herself in an alleyway next to the Center. She let herself lean against the wall, sliding down to sit in the ground and burying her face in her hands.

"I'm so very sorry for involving you into all this," Flint said rather uselessly. "I was against involving rookie trainers but I was overridden. For some reason Rowan believes you five trainers will be the ones to decide on the fate of this region."

He stayed around silently for a few more minutes while Charlie didn't move. He fidgeted a little until the silence became unbearable. "Please continue your journey Charlie," he started. When she didn't react he said, "You need to become strong. When the time comes, we'll call on you." Still nothing. "You'll get over this Charlie. We all have. Good luck." With that he left her alone.

Charlie spent about an hour in that alley, quietly sobbing, before she finally got the courage to enter the Pokémon Center. She got quite a few weird look, with her red eyes, puke-stained clothes and foul smell, but they gave her a room anyway. She set to work trying to wash the stains from her clothes and taking a long shower herself. In the end she tried her very best to fall asleep, and sleep came quickly.

It did not, however, come quietly nor pleasantly.

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Red: Good post! I liked how you described Camaeros feelings towards killing the infected Bidoof. Treecko grew to level 12! Treecko learned quick attack!

Swan: Good post! And yes it is rated 16+ for mature content. Sheva grew to level 10!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4
    It's a Terrible Life
    Post 1
    Route 204 is a north-going route from Jubilife City heading towards Floaroma Town. However, this route is separated into two parts by the Ravaged Path, which is impenetrable until you have earned the Coal Badge from Oreburgh Gym. The Pokémon you encounter differ between the two parts of the route in species, level and encounter rates.

Once again just like any other Route you have complete freedom here. You can battle a random trainer, catch a wild pokemon from the list below, or do a joint post/joint battle with someone else in the RP.

Wild Pokemon:

Nidoran M lvl 6-10
    Common
    Moves: leer, peck, double kick, focus energy

Nidoran F lvl 6-10
    Common
    Moves: growl, scratch, tail whip, double kick

Buizel lvl 7-11
    Uncommon
    Moves: sonic boom, growl, water gun, pursuit

Slakoth lvl 7-11
    Uncommon
    Moves: scratch, yawn, encore

Squirtle lvl 8-12
    RARE
    Moves: tackle, tail whip, bubble, withdraw

Post 2
    Somehow before your very eyes without noticing it night has come over Route 204. There is an ominous feeling to it, and given previous encounters you decide that it is better to get some rest and set up camp.

As you lay there by the fire you start to get that strange feeling that someone is watching you, you close your eyes, curl up nice and warm and fall asleep.

"Tick, tock… Tick, tick, tick, tock… The clock is running out… The clock is running out… Sinnoh will burn in ashes, when the clock runs out" a eerily creepy voice can be heard singing as your eyes spring open and you are no longer by your camp fire. Instead you are lying on the cold ground, as you are suddenly startled by several cold bodies lying around you. Then you hear someone begin to sing again.

"Diamonds and pearls… the world is set a fire by diamonds and pearls… Darkness will arise and spread like fire…" You begin to worry, and then you notice him. A man sitting in on a throne, two torches dimly lit next to him. All you can make out is his dark robe covering his whole body.

You question the man, and the second you finish the fires blaze to life lighting up the whole room. However it isn't a room, it's a battle field. Hundreds of bodies in black cloaks, and white cloaks lay lifeless on the ground. The power omitting from this man begins to make your body shiver as he vanishes into the shadows from his throne. You begin to wonder where he went to when suddenly he whispers into your ear.

"They can't stop me here. My darkness will spread into Sinnoh… once the door is opened" the man whispers as you turn around but he is gone, you turn back to the throne to see him sitting there once again, this time with his hood removed, and his face showing. The man has long black hair, and pure white eyes, the sight of him makes your skin crawl, as much as you want to run you can't you are frozen in fear.

"Sinnoh will have its swan song, and they will scream my name in mercy. They will cry out the name… Beo" and with that you awake to the sun shinning over you as you are once again back at camp.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    Chapter 4: Post 1: Evolution Stone...Jacks Boned

"I wonder what mom is cooking for dinner tonight…"Jack's concentration drifted as the idea of a nice home cooked meal sank into his mind.

"Veee?" Kicks purred as the two made their way along route 204.

"I'm sure you would love mom's dinners Kicks. She used to be a chef for a gym leader in Johto before she met my dad…" He stopped himself from continuing his life's recollections. "Ehh but you don't careabout that huh? Here have some Reese's."Jack sat down and pulled out a new bag of their favorite candy.

"Veeee!" Kicks danced around in excitement as Jack laid a few pieces on the ground.

"You know we haven't even been on this journey that long, but everything already feels out of control…I just wonder how it's all going to finish…" He laid his head back upon some stone that belonged to the ragged path, and stared into the sky.

Kicks suddenly darted off down the path as Jack jumped up and began to follow, "Where are you going!" He hollered until he saw the water turtle pokemon sitting at the bottom of a small cliff.

"No way that's a Squirtle!" Jack rejoiced as he grabbed his pokedex.

"Kicks we must capture it," Jack's eyes began to flare as he imagined a Blastoise, "a Squirtle would definatly make our team stronger!" Jack was eager as Kicks hopped off the cliff and began charging atthe Squirtle.

"Pika!" a small yellow figured exclaimed as it lashed its body into Kick's side, throwing it away from the Squirtle.

"Squirt?" The Squirtle looked up and noticed it was now caught between two trainers.

"Hey kid this Squirtle belongs to Bolts and I so get lost!" A small boy in an orange hat shouted across the path.

"Who are you calling a kid, you punk? I have to be at least six years older than you!" Jack made a fist in rage. He wanted Squirtle badly, and wasn't going to allow some young punk with no respect take it from him.

"How about we battle and winner gets the Squirtle?"the boy hollered across to Jack.

"You bet! you're on!" Jack's eyes were still lit up with excitement.

"Evee use tackle!" Jack shouted quickly, his commandbeing the first of the match.

Kicks began to sprint towards Pikachu, while the Squirtle took a seat and watched patiently.

"Bolts use Thunder Shock on that fur ball!" The boy put a on a grin, as if he was saying **** off.

"Kicks dodge it and use sand-attack!" Jack tried to get Kicks to counter.

"Veee!" With some skill and luck Kicks barley avoided the Thunder Shock attack and shot sand into the yellow mouse's eyes.

"Now use tackle buddy and finish this off!" Jacks excitement was getting the best of him as he jumped up and down.

"Squirt?" Squirtle scratched its head as it watched the little boy pull a light blue stone out of his pocket.

"You did it Kicks!" Jack cheered as the Pikachu lied in an unconscious state of mind.

"It's not over!" The boy smiled as he held a half awake Pikachu in his arms and a blue stone.

"No way…that's a Thunder Stone!" The trainer pointed in disbelief as the boy held it to Bolts head.

"That's not fair! Where did you get a Thunder Stone?"Jack cried as he witnessed his first ever evolution.

"RAIIIII!" The newly formed Raichu chanted as sparks flew outrageously from its body.

"Both Bolts and the stone were a gift from my parents before my journey began. I decided to use it when the time came." He laughed as Raichu hovered over Kicks,who slowly stepped backwards.

"Well regardless will still beat you! Kicks use sand-attack!" Jack tried to gain the upper hand swiftly.

"Bolts hit it with a Thunder Shock!" The boy cheered as Kicks was in the process of flipping sand.

Within an instant lighting rained down on Kicks whose body was tossed like a rag doll.

"No!" Jack darted over to Kicks who was faintly awake.

"This battle was mine and so is Squirtle," he sneered as Raichu prepared another powerhouse Thunder Shock. "Next time you better watch who you play with kid." He gawked asSquirtle was hit with the lightning attack, crashing into the rocks.

That was the last straw as Jack unclipped Growlithes pokeball, "Stay here Kicks. Go Growlithe use ember!" Quickly Growlithe emerged from its ball with flames shooting at Raichu.

"RAIII!" Bolts coughed as smoke rolled from hismouth.

"Bolts hit that dog with Thunder Wave!" Now the young trainer was getting angry.

"GROOO!" Growlithe howled as lightning struck her, causing her body go limp and numb.

"Oh no…what can I do…" Jack began panicking, as Bolts was launching another Thunder Shock at the paralyzed dog Pokemon.

Out of nowhere a stream of water hit the streaks of lightning, taking them in the opposite direction of Growlithe.

"SQUIIRT!" The Squirtle cried as its body absorbed the lightning and fell to the ground.

"Squirtle, why?" Jack thought to himself for a split second before giving the final command, "Growlithe use Bite and Ember together!"

"GROOWW!" Growlithe charged at the warn out Raichu and latched its teeth around his arm before covering the pokemon in consistent flames.

"Raii…" Growlithe let go as the electric pokemon fell to the ground.

"What no way…that's not fair! That Squirtle is still mine!" The young boy cried out like a baby as he withdrew Bolts into its pokeball and threw a tantrum.

"It's over and you didn't play exactly fair either."Jack began talking to the kid calmly.

"Well I…I…" The boy started until being pummeled in the side of the face by Kicks.

"Uh…Kicks why did you?…" Jack was in awe as the unconscious boy roll down a hill.

"Vee.. Vee.." The tired pokemon said as Growlithecurled up into a ball and began to nap.

"He was kind of annoying…anyway…" Jack thought to himself as he looked over at the unconscious Squirtle.

"That Squirtle saved Growlithe and me. I don't think it would mind coming with us!" He chucked a pokeball at Squirtle with a very big smile.

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    tim0789: Good post! I liked how the trainer evolved his pikachu mid battle. Jack caught a level 9 male squirtle!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Camaero Colligan

chapter four - Route 204

Camaero wasn't very happy when he got out onto the road again. The episode with the zombie Bidoof had affected his mood greatly. Eevee bounced beside him on the road, worrying about him. If she could only cheer him up somehow. As usual, without him seeing, she went offroad to try to find something nice to make him happy with. What she found was a lovely river with calm water that floated just behind some trees some ways from the road. She bounded back and tried to get Camaero's attention. It soon worked, but it took some minutes of arguing before Camaero realized that Eevee wanted him to follow her.

When he saw the river, he was actually feeling a bit better. It looked so peaceful and beautiful. He sat down to rest there for a while, breathing slowly with his eyes closed. The sound of the streaming river reached his eyes and made his heart feel lighter. At the same time, he realized that this was what he had to fight for. Rivers like this one. Moments like this one...

... shattered by the splash of some water. Camaero's eyes flew wide open as he saw a pokémon sitting on a rock in the stream, laughing at him. The boy wiped the water off his wet arms and stared back at it.

"So you splashed me, huh?" he said and took up the pokédex. Eevee looked curiously at the newcomer, not daring to jump into the water to say hello to it.

"Squirtle," Camaero read from the pokédex. "A water type who attacks with a bubble spray and then retreats back into its shell to avoid damage. What a coward," he commented.

That seemed to bother the Squirtle. It stood up and barked something up to the boy. Maybe it was challenging him to back up his words. Camaero smiled. "Heh, you'd better stay down there, boy," he said to it and left as if to leave.

Of course he only wanted to annoy the water type more, to get it to come up on land. A water type on his team was very welcome. His plan didn't work exactly like he thought, because Eevee stayed by the riverside, dipping its foot into the water. The shock from the coldness of it, made it shudder, trip and fall down. A new splashing noise was heard and made Camaero turn around again. He instantly saw that Eevee was gone.

A squealing sound from the river made him spurt to the water and stare down. Eevee was fighting the stream, even though it wasn't very tough. It was simply a very small pokémon.

"Eevee! I'm coming!" Camaero said and looked around. He found a long tree stick and stretched it out to make Eevee bite onto it. It wasn't long enough though.

"No!" Camaero said as Eevee floated further downstream... passing the rock where Squirtle stood and watched, arms crossed.

"Squirtle!" Camaero pleaded. "Help Eevee! Please!"

Squirtle still looked sour from before though and hesitated.

"I know you're not a bad pokémon. You just want to have some fun, right?" Camaero tried, running along the stream to keep an eye on Eevee, who was gasping for air as it wasn't even a good swimmer. "I understand that! I want to have fun too! But I have fun when I'm with Eevee! I don't want her to..." He couldn't bear himself to speak further. He tried reaching her with the stick again, but it was useless.

Then, a new splash was heard. Squirtle had jumped in, finally. Camaero let out a huge breath. His psychological tactics apparently worked well with pokémon. Perhaps he would make a great breeder...

But back to the task at hand. Squirtle didn't say any more as he easily swam up to Eevee, grapped her by the fluffy collar and came ashore with her. Camaero was instantly there to take her into his arms, warm her and rub her dry with a cloth from his backpack. Squirtle just stood quietly and watched. He did look a bit more concerned now, rather than angry, Camaero noticed in the corner of his eye.

When Eevee smiled again, the boy turned to the water pokémon. "Thank you," he said. Eevee said it too, in her own language.

A weak smile could be seen on the face of the Squirtle, and perhaps a blush? Camaero realized all of a sudden that he liked this pokémon. He would definitely want it on his team!

"Squirtle," he began. "I'm a pokémon trainer. I travel to find pokémon that I find worthy, and then I care for them and raise them and train them so they become strong."

Eevee smiled even wider at her trainer's words. Squirtle was starting to look suspicious though. Camaero realized that pure psychology would perhaps not snare this pokémon so easily as he had first thought.

"And then we battle. Together. And we win. Right, Eevee?" A happy chirp was the reply he got.

Squirtle muttered something, as if to say: 'What has that got to do with me?'

"Do you want to come with me, I mean?" Camaero therefore asked.

Squirtle seemed to ponder it for a while, then suddenly sent a spray of bubbles into Camaero's face. The boy blinked, surprised, as the water pokémon jumped back to put some distance between them. It giggled and took a fighting stance.

"I see. You want to battle me first. Well then, you shall meet my soldier of elegance and we shall see if I'm worthy to have you!" Camaero said and took up Treecko's pokéball.

This would be a battle to remember.​

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Red: My computer crashe, and i have not been able to get on the site. Id like to continue the RP but I do not know, when i will have a computer.

Back