• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pawlicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I still think the center is best because people don't have to get used to it. I guess if people say right is better then it's still okay.
    I think it's good to have a change. It gets boring other wise.

And I noticed a difference in all the icons very quickly. I don't see a problem with the colours being close to the same. :x

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Well, I realized it was fluid, just not 100%. So its awesome enough for me. Just not something I could use at work...

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
    This is a really cool theme, I like the colours and the whole style of it. Very easy on the eyes and very soothing.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    A few images have been updated, the XML file itself aswell. A few noticeable changes, such as the new footer and new icons for "Hot Thread", "Locked Thread" etc.

I think it's good to have a change. It gets boring other wise.

And I noticed a difference in all the icons very quickly. I don't see a problem with the colours being close to the same. :x
    Yeah, I need to fix the icons. :x

Well, I realized it was fluid, just not 100%. So its awesome enough for me. Just not something I could use at work...
    I take that you use a computer with a high resolution?

"Blog this post" icon needs new icon. :x
    Working on it male chicken sucker.

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
    Infraction and rep icons were removed? ):
    Are they? Why were they removed, they looked alright.

Also, the text on the thingy (I don't know what It's called but It's the bar with User CP Rules Oekaki etc..) The text looks quite squashed into the actual bar.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes! Thank you guys! You are the best! <3 I think this is the best theme I ever did see. I am going to use it right now! YAY!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back