• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pawlicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Nope, not a bad skin at all.

Not my choice in colors, but I'm no graphic artist either.

Good job you guys, the paws are cute.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Don't forget the icon for locked and replied on a hot thread. D:

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Don't forget the infraction image as well. Unless you plan on keeping that the way it is.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    It would be more awesomer if it was fluid.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    You should have made, like, handcuffs or something for an infraction. :<

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    But the big X isn't -- it's like the global image for infractions and handcuffs are, like, awesome when it comes to discipline. :<

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I'd suggest using the compact link bar Like what Jake implemented on Forever standing and Seeds of Platinum. It seems like everything is kinda squeezed on there to me. just so you know I do have a resolution over 1280x800. I use windowed mode not fullscreen, so in effect It's equivalent to anyone who used fullscreen mode on a 1024x800 screen.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    It's for everybody? XD Unless you guys want it to be supporter/staff only so much. XD;

I think that'd be a good idea; limiting this theme to strictly supporters and staff because I highly doubt that Dawn of Champions, since it's really being ignored by both myself and Luke at the moment, will be complete anytime soon... or even at all, for that matter. :B

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    absolutely lovely theme!

while not my choice for colors, they do blend and match very well. The icons are very well done and match perfectly the bg is just SOOO cute and the header isn't bad either (but could use a font change on the PokeCommunity part)

Overall I like it.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    This theme combines my favorite colors, so that's a plus for me. Plus, the shades used are soft, not harsh at all, and are analogous with one another, so it's harmonious and pretty.

omg! And the background has paw prints. <3<3

I do agree with Rukario that the font for the "PokeCommunity" in the top banner is kinda...off in a way. I'm not sure what exactly is off with it. The blockiness? o_O I dunno. It just seems off. Not in a horrible way, though, so if it doesn't change it's not like the whole skin is ruined. And it's a small thing that I could get used to.

But yeah. Overall, I heart this skin.

And yeah. Limiting this skin to supporters/staff would be awesome. =P That's my take on that, so nyah.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I definitely like this, the colours are very prettiful. Icons are a good choice too, I love famfamfam's stuff.

It just doesn't look good in standard mode. Also, the Smeargle down the bottom isn't within the curved border.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back