• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Clue : Discussion Thread

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
Years
  • Welcome to the PC Clue : Discussion Thread! This is the one and only place in the forum where you can discuss PC Clue. You can throw ideas around, talk about how the game might be played, and even do a little alliance making. Just stay within the rules.

I ask that ONLY THE PEOPLE THAT ENTER THE CONTEST, MYSELF, AND OTHER STAFF post here. This will help me control the spam a bit more.

So check out the info thread here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=70392

And PM, The Hunk to enter!

Thanks, and Happy Posting!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    xD I'm playing too...
    I'm just wondering how many other people are...
    So suspenseful!

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Omg this is an original idea HUNK!!!!!!!!!! Not 2 sound greedy but will there be a cool prize for the winner......

P.S I just registered

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
  • well i just pmed you hunk i hope i get in this will be fun :)

if this is a bad post sorry i was not shore but sense i just pmed you like less then a minuet ago i hope its ok

i cant wait to play :cool:

-Manafi-

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • I just sent in my PM to join.

I believe everyone is being accepted, so I'm assuming I'm allowed to post here as of now.

As has been said, this is an extremely original idea.

I can't wait to get started.

: ]]]].

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Yes, I just joined it today. Like skeetacular, I was wondering if there was going to be a prize... Or is the winner just going to be able to gloat and say that they won PC Clue? XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • One question The Hunk: Does the winner that solves the Mystery case wins something? Like changing your username's font color for at least a week or a day? Well prize or no prize I'd like to enter this as well, so count me in~

Back