• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Clue : Discussion Thread

Years
  • So there is a priize, nice. Well, I entered, I suppose The Hunk should put the first clue today, scine its Friday, June 30th, 2006. I wonder what the clue will be.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • He is going to post the party thread today, in which the staff members will reveal clues I believe, but you must pay close attention to them to discover anything.

I believe that is how this will work.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • It was Colonel Mustard in the Hall with the Candlestick!

I've read over the 6 PM thread, and it seems rahter weird, but interesting at the same time. (Is that possible? XD)

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • I just got finished reading over it.

I took notes of course.

I am way too into this game. I have a complete list of important facts, quotes, and actions of every character to be introduced so far.

: ]]]].

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I read it too...
    This should be interesting. Sadly, I'm busy in life and have had less PC time recently, bit hopefully I can keep up with this.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Just a thought. I was reviewing the Clue thing and maybe its me but I just have a question. I may have missed it but could somebody answer this. (If this is going against the rules then sorry)

What is MIss Muffin job? I guessing it has something to do with the baking department. Am I the only one that missed this imformation?

Back