• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC gets a little more Professional - UPDATED - Final Color Released!

Asch_R2

The Power Within
    Years
    very nice, the blue theme is my favourite but ill guess i will try to use them all in due time so your efforts dont go to waste.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Aw man, I actually like the purple..hm..purple or red...but they are really professional looking, though the giant pokeball forum markers, maybe smaller..? Or at least not as bulgy (sp?) haha. Otherwise it's great.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    I like the new colors, but i'm still sticking with the 10anniversary. I don't know why but it doesn't feel the same with other skins or themes or whatever.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I like the blue theme, but its going to be hard for me to get used to it with my eyes 0_0

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    Not bad, couple of amazing themes here, keep the work up people.

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    you mean theres more than the original green theme!?

you mean you can change the color of the screen?! the green one was getting boring dude!

Last edited:

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    The best thing ever is that this skin kills the Underlined URLS! xD

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    It's nice, simple, I like it. I'm used to using things with a colored background, but.... Ill use the Purple one.

Back