• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Guestmap

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Whoever added themselves drowning, nice job. XD It made me laugh.

=P I was the second (after GR) to post myself up~ *w00ts*

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Whoever added themselves drowning, nice job. XD It made me laugh.

=P I was the second (after GR) to post myself up~ *w00ts*
    Heh...that was hard to do. I kept clicking directly on you rather than next to you, then I found the dots and it was easier. I'm the little alien behind you. LOL

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    t89 - You're lucky there was someone to go by. That map is pretty hard to make the proper mark on. I think I'm closer to Barrie than Toronto. XD Plus, I couldn't figure out which of the blue blobs was Lake Ontario.

Meep! Inuyasha is on! @_@

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Lightning said:
    t89 - You're lucky there was someone to go by. That map is pretty hard to make the proper mark on. I think I'm closer to Barrie than Toronto. XD Plus, I couldn't figure out which of the blue blobs was Lake Ontario.

Meep! Inuyasha is on! @_@
    Okay...so we're in cotage country then. Nothing wrong with that. Beaches...but I doubt we'd go to them. Just stay indoors on the computer instead.

Back