• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pc Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    " I've had a spy within their group. What I'm planing on doing is to break into their base..."

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Shineyelectrode said:
    OOC: Thanks for the edit blue, but does that mean I need to post a sign-up now?
    ""This is our new team member...their base is in Germany thats all I know, he can tell you the rest."

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    PiroMunkie said:
    "Nice that we have allies. I don't think that breaking into the enemies base is a one man job, blue. Your going to need help at one point."
    "Right now they are in France...I know where their France base is...I'm gonna get to their base and steal their base blueprints to be able to sneak in. From there we get to their base I find out where their boss lives and we take him out..."

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    PiroMunkie said:
    "It won't be as easy as it seems. They made it seem that easy so they could take us out, one by one. I can feel it."

"Dont be so sure, Teara got in...but they found her out, she wasent carefull and thats why she died. If we are carefull we can do it...Tomarrow I leave for france...shiney goes to America and I need someone to go to Russia"

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    PiroMunkie said:
    Smiles
    "Don't look at me, I don't speak one word of Russian."

"I wish...you would get caught to easy. I want you to stay here in Kyoto and find something called "ND-Jammer" It will be able to stop all their communications, this way we break up their communictions."

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    PiroMunkie said:
    "Man, I was hoping I was going to get to kill someone. Oh well. Give me more information. How am I suppose to find this ND-Jammer? And where?"
    "Find the Denza district. Once their find a red building marked "New stuff"You need to get past a set of "test". "

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    PiroMunkie said:
    "Surely it's not that easy just to go in and try to find this thing."
    " I said test remember? You have to pass a set of Target test...and you have to beat a fighter useing swords...good luck I'll call you tomarrow" replied blue as he stood up and left.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    PiroMunkie said:
    "And that's it? Piece of cake. I won't even break a sweat."
    "Hope so...you die if you dont win, dont worry I have faith that yu'll win...but just remember this might be our last mission."

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    PiroMunkie said:
    "I know. I could always just a rocket launcher and just blow up the sword guy. Is that against the rules?"
    "Ya that..GAH!" yelled blue as he was knocked to the floor.
    "A sniper! Get down!" yelled blue as he pulled out a gun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back