• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pc Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Blue stood up. He walked to a window, the curtin was blowing in the wind. He felt as if something more then just a bullet had hit him. Just then he heard a voice as he rushed out of the room.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Smirking I walked up to oni.

"well it was nice going 5 years with out geting shot at..."
    I said looking around.

"have you seen the others, I lost them in the comotion."

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    blue saw as his friends were leaving the hospital. He knew he couldent go back just yet, so he called up a friend.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    My mind raced as I though of what had just happened in the restrant and what would happen next. I looked up at the street as I heard a car approach, and my cell phon rang.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    Piro's limo screeched to a hault in front of the restaurant. People were in mad chaos as they ran in circles screaming.

"Well that's not going to solve anything now is it?"

Piro pushed over some people to get to Suzu and oni, but it seemed like more people were appearing and screaming every second. Soon enough there were so many people Piro got lost in the crowd.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Back at G-Group HQ, JA sat calmly at a computer terminal, her fingers tapping busily over the keys.

"Just a few more tries and I should have cracked the entire F-Group network," she said, the nefarious look in her eyes masked by the dark glasses she wore.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    "Piro!?"
    Pushing through the croud, and trying not to get trampled...

"Oh wait..."
    I took out my phone and diled Piro'd number, hopeing he would hear it ring.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    ``At the G-Group HQ``
    *Raven walked up to JA*
    "Good,your almost done.Do you know where every one else is JA?We need to get going.Call every one up after your done."

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    JA glared at Raven. This went unnoticed as her glare was hidden by the dark glasses.

"Why can't you call them? I'm busy! I need to take down this entire network, copy the contents of it to our backup hard drive and overwrite their disk with a virus!"

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    At G-Group HQ
    blue snuk into their Japanese HQ where Jedi WAS TO ARRIVE THE NEXT DAY.
    "heh, sorry but gonna have to let you die tomarrow" though blue with a smirk as he started planting some bombs.
    "better if they think i'm dead..."

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    "I'm in!" said JA confidently. Tapping over to their intranet, she checked their calendar.

"Oh no! Raven, they're bombing Japanese HQ! Pretend I'm going but I'm going to purposely miss my flight."

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    "Ok...long as I leave my member sign here...blue is dead to the world...for now" smirked blue as he threw his member pin into the fire of the base. Jedi...your not getting away from me tomarrow...time to head to Germany..."

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    OOC: What we need is sub-forums for each group, so one group can't see the other. Like on my forums, the WWW vs COM RPG is like that.

JA scanned the list of bookings for F-Group air flights. Calling out to Raven, she said "Raven, book flights to England, there's something we need to see there tomorrow. Better make it quick, it's a 12-hour flight."

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    blue was waiting in Shinjigawa station for the plane to arrive, six hours off still he decided to sleep on one of the chairs of the station when he heard a pop from the back of the station. He ran to the pop, just then another explosion went off knocing him unconcuois, the G-Group had found him...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    An alert popped up onscreen, from the Internet. JA clicked on it.

"Raven! Guys! Isn't that one of the F-Group guys?"

There was a blurry picture of a youth lying unconscious. The caption? "Youth critically injured in bomb attack. Authorities are inquiring."

JA looked up.

"Oh, no... the police are involved."

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    "uH...where am I ?" asked blue as he stumbled to his feet. He was in a small white room with a red G at the door. "NO..this cant be.." thought blue as fear rolled over his body.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    "Raven, I'm going to lock down the building. Don't go outside it. I'm activating lasers and iris scanners. The place will explode if people try to break in, and the police know that. They'll stay away. If they ever find us."

JA activated the stealth operators on the outside of the building. They would deflect any radar used to find the building.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    "I've gotta get out of here..." thought blue as he searched around for an exit when he came to a air vent. "this should do..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back