• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Member thread

Years
    I know, im trying to get a new scanner, cause its not a good one -_- it was a free one when bought with a pc lol =3 anyone want me to draw them , cause im like bored lol, and ermn, i would like to know what they want them to look tell me what they want to lookie like =3

lol, i thougt that piccie came out cute, cause i think Cy is cute ( the avatar cybex lol ) soo cute heh

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    I am workin on something that I have been keeping secret for sometime....hehehehe....it will have it's own thread....and will have many many people in it...MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -dramatic reverb-

Years
    Kagome said:
    I am workin on something that I have been keeping secret for sometime....hehehehe....it will have it's own thread....and will have many many people in it...MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -dramatic reverb-
    I posted teh description for the chibi self thing heh

DragonHeart

Summer Fun!
    Years
    lol, I drew this piccy of Cy just now... his character design inspired me to, so here it is!

PC Member thread

Cybex, you may keep this as "my gift to you for no apparent reason!" If you like, I might find the time to fix it up in PSP8 for you...

DragonHeart

Summer Fun!
    Years
    Thanks for the compliments, you two! Glad to know people in the outside world like my art! *^.^*

Strider, you hit the nail right on the head... I based the whole expression on Cy's "Nature." I was just browsing through Cy's own art, which I find very unique and expressive, and then I came upon this thread, which gave me the idea to draw him!

Years
    DragonHeart said:
    lol, I drew this piccy of Cy just now... his character design inspired me to, so here it is!

PC Member thread

Cybex, you may keep this as "my gift to you for no apparent reason!" If you like, I might find the time to fix it up in PSP8 for you...

* drools over it and dies * omfg omfg omfg that is the art style i love! youre the best! yes you are! youre better than me all around , how the heck do you draw like that!?!?! you have officilly became my new idol! i want to draw just like that O_O i cant explain how nice that picture is to me O_O please tell me how long that took! honestly, I need to know ._. i wanna draw like that -_-

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    Ah that?s cool Strider, oh and I think I know what Kagome's planing, though, I won't tell (I want everyone to see it.) Well if it is what I think it is, then it was a request from me. It will be great lol, also I wish I could draw, I feel like a bum asking and doing nothing else, though I do give my happy, up-beat persona lol :D

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    I have to say that is cooler lol. Oh and it looks like my little pet thingy is there, (I really should name that thing) And you have a dragon of some sort, all in, you used your original style and made it even better lol. Man it looks like you?re about to have a fight and I all like "yah yah, nothing to hard to deal with..." any how anther good job Strider lol.

Years
    XD, thanks clow...yeah that was the kinda aproach I was going for (Me: battle. You: Whatever)

I do have a group pic to put up, onyl a few people in it though:

Me
    Yukito
    Clow
    CybexMewtwo
    Forest grovyle
    Freenaturearts
    Phantom Mew
    Kohei
    Kagome

Those are in the first group pic ^_-

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    ~*Strider*~ said:
    XD, thanks clow...yeah that was the kinda aproach I was going for (Me: battle. You: Whatever)

I do have a group pic to put up, onyl a few people in it though:

Me
    Yukito
    Clow
    CybexMewtwo
    Forest grovyle
    Freenaturearts
    Phantom Mew
    Kohei
    Kagome

Those are in the first group pic ^_-
    Nice~ I'd like to see it soon :)