• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Member thread

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
    Kagome, you have entered my awesome list. Congratulations! You now have the ability to make lesser noobs and idiots implode due to logical paradox. The trick is to to get them to say something intelligent, that triggers the paradox and, thusly, the implosion. Have a blast! Or lack thereof.

-_-;; You have to understand that Dac insults everyone except Lighting, who I believe he is afraid of lol.

Close, but incorrect. I tend to insult everyone except a few select people, Lady Lightning being one of them because she is possibly the most awesome admin I know. I-I'm not scared of her...no, of course not.

Oh, and Inuyasha, what are you going to do, reach through the internet and impale me with your make-believe collosal sword? Haha, here's sometihing shiny, go sit in that corner, okay? Thanks, bud.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    lol! You never cease to amuse me! XD ^_^ thankyou for my new powers Master, I promise to use them unwisely XD

Here is Cy's pic! I am happy with it because it's my first robot pic! ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Not sure what possessed me to do this.....it's Kyogre-lover. C&C please...I have no experience with MSPaint art...

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    Dactylus said:
    Kagome, you have entered my awesome list. Congratulations! You now have the ability to make lesser noobs and idiots implode due to logical paradox. The trick is to to get them to say something intelligent, that triggers the paradox and, thusly, the implosion. Have a blast! Or lack thereof.

Close, but incorrect. I tend to insult everyone except a few select people, Lady Lightning being one of them because she is possibly the most awesome admin I know. I-I'm not scared of her...no, of course not.

Oh, and Inuyasha, what are you going to do, reach through the internet and impale me with your make-believe collosal sword? Haha, here's sometihing shiny, go sit in that corner, okay? Thanks, bud.

... Ya know. I was only joking around... and now I find that I dislike you. Whereas that is no concern to you, It is, nonetheless, something I have decided.
    Have a good day, and may you and I cease to refer to eachother again.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Hmm....I might take care of ya.....and here's me shredding on a guitar...
    PC Member thread

Years
    the only thing that would make that better was if the guitair had a laser gun on it XD
    altogether awesome

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    Wow most of this stuff is amazing GOD I wish I could draw..... Come to think of it do I even have an Image here at PC as far as I no I am just some blond trainer kid.
    *edit
    You no what? I am going to make my image right here and now lol Let see.... Ah yes my name is Clow which I got A long time ago from card captors, so I have short blond hair, dark blue eyes, white bird wings, cat ears, a loin tail, sharp teeth, and thin glasses.Also I have a black shirt, a red over shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes. Hey can someone draw that? With or without the glasses please? I'll be your friend and in your debt lol

Last edited:
    Back