• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Presidential Elections Voting~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamato-san

Banned
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    I haven't been here very long, and most of the only posts I've made so far mainly concern my fanfic. In other words, I don't know all the candidates too well. However, I do know that Forest Grovyle is the guy who made the spiffy Latias & Latios forum skin that I'm using now, so I guess my vote goes to him.

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years

• Late and Lazy but I'm here to vote. I'm here to be the tie breaker. I am voting for........................LittleFacistPanties16! I think she's an awesome person and will bring more freedom back to PC. I would be happy to see how she improve things. Good Luck Brittney! :D

Yaoi Boi

Freeze me solid...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2004
    I don't know many people here... but Jedi_Amara seems to be a good mod. =/

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • For goodness sake, NO NON-VOTING POSTS!

DOES THE SIZE SEVEN NOT STICK OUT?!?!?!

AND NO RUNNING TOTALS!!!

Do I have to put THAT in size 7?

Next person to post running totals will disqualify their IP and account from voting.

*deletes 7 posts and edits one*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back