• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC- "Who is Who?" Trivia game

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • hmm.... *writes to the lawyer and sues Shelz4u for copyright issues* XP

it's probably Kenta as he's a questshipper... there are a few other questshippers here but no one else so obvious

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I'm guessing Shelz because the other people listed aren't active or desperate.:P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • he could be talking about me...he probably inferred that from my sig...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    But you're paired up, aren't you? n_n;;;
    Yup, :P he is paired with Haziki-san ! Shelz4u was talking about himself!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Maple Leaves , That would be Dizzy
    And im really obsessed with DDR , I thought Frostweaver was supposed to do this ^_^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • i was the original one to do this. I will make a new thread about round 2 later when i gather another round of 20 questions (now with new members and all, it will be hard and interesting ^_^)

Dakota is obvious... it's "Boo ya"

this one is ***&NurseJoy... a new member to PC ^_^, named after the Pokemon nurse family Nurse Joy and you know who.

EDIT: no i am not the one making question on this thread. i was just answering ^_^;

if i'm making question it would be round 2

Last edited:
    Back