• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
Years
  • On second thought, I'll just be waiting on wifi. Just to avoid any problems later, my wifi sometimes doesn't work well. I promise if it disconnects that won't be something I'm trying to do.
    Name: Matthew Fc: 3995 6078 7128

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Mo Man, I don't suppose you'll be willing to wait a few days, eh? I haven't been battling a lot lately, and I want to get back into things. ^^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Did you guys know there is a members list by the cp, cause I didn't anyway I pm'd my opponent so just gotta wait for jis response

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Alakazam17 said:
    Ooka VS Taktiken

Loto VS Marth1

artful_one VS ~Swish~

Nameless* VS ^VAdvancedK9V^

Ryan24 VS starmii3 (?)

Shadowthinker VS evilcheese

POKEMASTERALEX VS silver%

Kansas VS Water Dragon (?)

Alakazam17 VS Mo Man

blastoise>you VS RapidFire (?)

Mr. Roboto VS Thebiggamer

In red are my tips. ;) (I don't know some people, so I cannot tip there, but ya. :D

~T_S

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • I agree with most of your tips...
    Kansas will beat Water Dragon, and Loto will havesome troubles with that guy Marth1, he beat you and that ,means a lot

He beat my "B" team, and he got hax that won him the match... >_>

I still think Loto will win. I haven't had enough experience to know about the other pairings though, as I haven't seen them battle/battled them.

~T_S

Years
  • Congrats to Mr Roboto for winning the first match!

I pm'd my opponent last night, just waiting on him. Pretty nervous about the battle as he seems to have a pretty good reputation, whilst....I haven't XD

I've worked hard on the Pokemon themselves in preparation for the tournament, but perhaps I should have focused more on learning some more battle techniques. My first couple of battles on wifi went well, but had a practice match against Loto which brought me back to reality, so I'm not expecting to do particularly well. But, I can try =)

He beat my "B" team, and he got hax that won him the match... >_>

I still think Loto will win. I haven't had enough experience to know about the other pairings though, as I haven't seen them battle/battled them.

~T_S

artful_one shouldn't have much trouble against me.

Last edited:

Mr. Roboto

Is the Lord of The Underground
    Years
  • Congrats to Mr Roboto for winning the first match!

I pm'd my opponent last night, just waiting on him. Pretty nervous about the battle as he seems to have a pretty good reputation, whilst....I haven't XD

I've worked hard on the Pokemon themselves in preparation for the tournament, but perhaps I should have focused more on learning some more battle techniques. My first couple of battles on wifi went well, but had a practice match against Loto which brought me back to reality, so I'm not expecting to do particularly well. But, I can try =)

artful_one shouldn't have much trouble against me.

Thanks swish. Good luck on your match with artful.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Cloud has faith in me... XD i'm flattered.

I pm'd my opponent yesterday, hopefully i don't let you down

Back