• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    If Aurasphere, POKEMASTERALEX, and Lazybob5 haven't confirmed yet, they're all definitely still around and in ;). We're mega busy being semi-adults and getting..*shudder* jobs..as well as graduating. So yeah.

Forgiven

Sleatford champion 07-08
    Years
    I think i can do it ill donate some Good pokemon that are not hacked tell me what lvl and i can ge them for u :-)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, it seems I'll be leaving for home for a few days starting tomorrow night. As that means I'll have Internet access for the time, I've decided to post the pairings a day early. Expect them to be posted tomorrow at noon Eastern Time(GMT-5). Sorry for the convenience....XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well there were five people who didn't reply to my PM's: Pkmn Breeder Jack, evilcheese, a Loc BK, Lumine, & Lady Nicole. The last two have an extra two weeks to respond thanks to their free round.

Tournament 5 Entrants

Round One

Mo Man VS JoWood

fiery chimchar VS shinyhunter011

Death & Strawberry VS ADD pikachu

the_urahara_kiske VS Akasuna no Sasori

POKEMASTERALEX VS Ito_Igami

Mukkamoto VS aragornbird

lazybob5 VS Sacrifar

Phaseshift VS Bass DX

~Swish~ VS Alakazam17

Morph VS Ryan24

Dark_Azelf VS mintyfresh*

FourFourTwo VS Aurasphere

ash_110697 VS homsar

Tortured_Soul VS piplup 2020

Forgiven VS vulzam

Free Rounds: _Prince_, Lumine, Lady Nicole, World King

And expect the UU and Doubles pairings next weekend. As for these, the deadline will be Saturday, July 12th. Good luck, and see y'all in a few days! ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Lol, I just joined the site, so I'm not entirely sure if I can join the Singles Tournament but I would like t be part of the Doubles one ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    lol dude, if you lost 5-0 to me, I'm guessing it's a GG 6-0 sweep for aragornbird. haha
    Good luck!
    Oh update your sig! Summer leauge.. ;)

i will update now :P
    yh, i think im gonna get trampled over, spat on then chewed on and then thrown away in the bin,
    oh well i still have to try

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Wow Prince, you're humble. XD At least give him some positive assurance. Well hey, Bill, I'm sure you just did it to make things even, but I thought I had a singles bye? Dalevl can take my spot unless you really want to avoid the odd numbers. ^_^

Otherwise, this works out fine too, I'd almost rather get my feet wet and battle a round. Not many interesting first rounds, mostly unknowns versus the better. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Thanks Ryan ;)
    Guess that I will have to get off my Lazy Butt to finish EVing the Final Member of my Team :)

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Oh the torney began then, Phaseshift expect me to be online at about 18:00pm (UK GMT) on 30th.

Back