• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    can anyone , in plain letters tell me my NFE opponent's name? a link to his profile wud be nice...tyvm

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    yh it sorta helps. thanks

actually it helps alot....since i have reaper as a friend

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Okay, here we go! :D

Tournament 8 Pairings

Team America

aramil34 VS Forci Stikane

Team Underused

Alakazam17 VS Forci Stikane

Hmm... I do not recognize either one of those usernames. I suppose that means that I am going to need to search for them.

My UnderUsed opponent is probably lucky, though, as this will be my first match in that tier.

Senoue

I'm back to rise!
    Years
    Hmm... I do not recognize either one of those usernames. I suppose that means that I am going to need to search for them.

My UnderUsed opponent is probably lucky, though, as this will be my first match in that tier.
    ur in for a good battle against Alakazam, Forci.

POKEMON_MASTER_0

caffeine 1mg/mL, 240 mL po q4h prn fatigue
    Years
    I have a bit of a question/complaint.

I entered the doubles tournament. It was stated in the first post that all participants would get a PM prior to the beginning of the tournament, and that they would have to reply in order to be in. I never received the said PM, and as such, it seems that I've been disqualified.

Is there something else that I had to do in order to enter, or was there a mistake on the part of the person who sent out the PMs?

Senoue

I'm back to rise!
    Years
    I have a bit of a question/complaint.

I entered the doubles tournament. It was stated in the first post that all participants would get a PM prior to the beginning of the tournament, and that they would have to reply in order to be in. I never received the said PM, and as such, it seems that I've been disqualified.

Is there something else that I had to do in order to enter, or was there a mistake on the part of the person who sent out the PMs?
    that is so true...i never got a PM either but im already in the pairings

POKEMON_MASTER_0

Years
    That is kind of weird. It really makes me wonder if I forgot to do anything. My name was up there last week, after I said that I wanted to be in, and now it's gone?

POKEMON_MASTER_0

Years
    Yep, just checked. My name's not anywhere on the page, so I don't think that it was placed into the wrong tournament, either. Maybe I'll try PMing Alakazam17.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I'm ready for our NFE battle whenever you are DrV.

If anyone is interested in having a test NFE battle feel free to VM / PM me.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    POKEMON_MASTER_0: It was an error on my part, so I apologize for that. I believe you were the only one who signed up for a Side Tourney only, which I believed caused me to overlook you when I made the PM's. So you are still in this, don't worry. I'll ask Ooka if he doesn't mind giving up his Free Round spot; otherwise you'll both be moved on to Round Two.

shadebattle: PM's only go to those who registered over a week before the Tournament begins. I believe you joined about 5-6 days ago, meaning you weren't on the PM list. ^_^

FalconJoker: His profile is right here.

Super Luigi: Oh yes, you had. Well, you'll be given the Free Round then, and your opponent(who happens to be me, heh) gets the odd-one-out spot.

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Like I'd said in the PM. I'm fine with getting a match, however, I might have to drop out of everything besides the singles tourney if I can't get my old DS cartridge back in a few days. :/ I'll work on getting it though.

Back