• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I apologize greatly everyone, I was the victim of unforeseeable circumstance. I have just returned from vacation, expecting my hotel to be wi-fi capable, however it was down for my stay. I'm sorry for any inconvenience my disappearance caused.

I hate when that happens! It's so annoying; I even had one vacation where the hotel had on their website and pamphlets that they have wireless internet. We get there, and they tell us they've never had wifi, only a single ethernet cord in each room (my room had 4 guys in it, we all had to share the one cable.)

Anyway, Bill does the first round deadline end Saturday? I feel like for the handful of the inactive folk there is (and always is) you could definitely sign up a few alternates in addition to me (provided there are some others who want to.)

Just reiterating I'm happy to jump in for singles, doubles, and UU (well..for singles, I still need to give you that donation for the first round bye.)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    If anyone that is against me feels they want their battle, feel free to contact me.

Also, I'll have to be dropping out of the NFE tourney, as sad as it makes me. xD

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Me and DrV are having a hard time with our UU battle. The timezones are killing us. I didn't have my DS on Saturday for our scheduled match, and then he wasn't on at all yesterday for or re-schedule. So I'm not sure how you want to decide that one, as I haven't seen him at all recently (Since Monday).

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I defeated MasterKrillin, battle vid number: [removed-]

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    RAcast I think you shouldn't post videos of battles because whether you win or lose you may use the same team and someone else may use that as an advantage.
    Also Zam I have't seen Bly DX for our doubles battle.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Just posting to say that Master Krillin and myself are trying to get our doubles bttle done but are having scheduling problems. So just letting you know that we're trying, Zam ^^

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
    lol im so outa practice...havent battled in months. and i dont ahve a current team...but since deadlines here....i guess ill hafta battle u lol

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Okay, It's second round time. was bored with my bye week from the donation. I can't wait to see who my opponent is. To whoever you might be, good luck in advance, and I'm on daily, so I won't be hard to find.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, today's the day I should be posting Round Two, but I still see a few loose ends here. Mostly of note are Bly DX, IcePyro, and Chompah:x, who've been away from the forum for a week, and kandyhot and twinkie101, whose profiles I can't seem to find anymore. But besides these folks, there are still a bunch of active people around, so I'll give y'all another week before I start DQ'ing due to activity.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Well, today's the day I should be posting Round Two, but I still see a few loose ends here. Mostly of note are Bly DX, IcePyro, and Chompah:x, who've been away from the forum for a week, and kandyhot and twinkie101, whose profiles I can't seem to find anymore. But besides these folks, there are still a bunch of active people around, so I'll give y'all another week before I start DQ'ing due to activity.

XD Got your PM and if Prototype wants to battle for UU, I'll be happy to!

I'd still like to give you that donation for singles to just start my campaign in the second round.

As for doubles, I'm still hoping to be a replacement. XD Maybe one of the people whose profile is MIA?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Ugh, thanks Zam. I wish my house's wifi actually worked with my DS. I'll try to find a place to do my battles this week X(

Back