• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Zam, do I still need to face dewey (since I always miss him online and we only have today left) or should I just face cartercr?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Just saying I attempted to get my battle done with Aura but the latest Mac update prevents Shoddy from working or something so I couldn't. I suppose I'll try again when I get home this evening with my DS if that's alright.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Zam, do I still need to face dewey (since I always miss him online and we only have today left) or should I just face cartercr?
    Well, I said until Monday/Tuesday, a deadline which is now up, so yeah, all those verdicts I made are now permanent.

The exception being Aurafire and Ooka, as they're trying so hard to battle. Try again tonight, Ooka, but if that doesn't work, I'll have to give the win to Aura so we can all move on. ;_;

EDIT: And since cartercr's future in Tourney #8 looks bleak thanks to his grounding, you'll probably be getting through to Round Three without battling as well, Bly. Heh.

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    I believe Juno retired from battling for quite some time. Last time I talked to him about 2 weeks ago he said something about his last time and I haven't heard from him since. Anyone else here from him recently?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Nah, I haven't talked to him recently, although he did say he's had much less of an interest in Pokemon the last time I talked to him.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Nah, I haven't talked to him recently, although he did say he's had much less of an interest in Pokemon the last time I talked to him.

At first he said he wouldn't have wifi/was taking a break (or retiring).

Then he said he'd have wifi for the summer, so he joined everything. I'm sure he's sticking around.

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Yea thats what I got from him too. That and I also heard hes without wifi and is retired from battling for a while.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Sorry about the wait, but my shoddy crashed at literally the WORST POSSIBLE FREAKING TIME X(

I guess a lot of people are having the same problem as I am because of the new mac updates. I feel horrible about not getting this battle done, not to mention I don't have any steady wifi. =/

Atomic Sharks

All-round trainer
    Years
    Team America

RAcastBlaster VS Atomic Sharks Umm, RA?

Richard Lynch VS Skippy The Great Richard :P

Volkner's Apprentice VS super onii chan This will be a close one, but VA as I've seen him battle XD

Super Luigi VS Alakazam17 AH!!! That is going to be a good battle XD If one of you as Platinum, I want the battle video XD

pkman VS Jake♫ GL :)

natedogg VS The Graceful Assassin TGA

Aurafire VS Legend_X Aura

MasterUmbreon VS junoliv Juno

dewey VS Forci Stikane Close once more. Not sure, can't even make a guess

cartercr VS kandyhot Idk lol, cartercr?

Free Round: ɐʞoo

Team Europe + Australia

_Prince VS Calum? Both are good, Calum proved himself in the Shoddy Tournaments. Prince for experience though

thebest VS Mukkamoto Mukka

nilojan VS Tortured_Soul T_S

DrV VS Prototype Omega Idk :P

Team Doubles

leingodf8 VS Mukkamoto Mukka

_Prince_ VS POKEMON_MASTER_0 Prince

Winner of Volkner's Apprentice VS Prototype Omega VS Alakazam17 We'll see when the actual pairing is there :P

Atomic Sharks VS Aurafire Aura

Master Krillin VS Super Luigi Super Luigi

Free Round: junoliv

Team Underused

_Prince_ VS Winner of Volkner's Apprentice VS Prototype Omega When there's an actual pairing let me know XD

Alakazam17 VS Jake♫ I hate you Bill >.< Lol, jk, GL XD

FalconJoker VS Super Luigi Super Luigi

cartercr VS Bly DX Bly?

Tortured_Soul VS Aurafire Epic match right here folks, another battle video I want XD I'm not even calling this one

Team NFE

Alakazam17 VS DrV Bill

_Prince_ VS junoliv Epic is epic, another battle video plox XD

Free Round: Mukkamoto

My predictions are set XD

WHY BILL WHY MUST I FACE YOU!!! XD Anyways, I'll definitely kick your butt have fun with it ^_^

I resent the fact that you expect me to lose and Volkneer Apprentice i also resent that you think i'll lose

Last edited:
    Back