• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

-: Trey :-

Vigilante of Wi-Fi
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    Yo scyther Blue will be here to battle you just not today hes got to do something with his familly,and Genus is from smogon even better

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I don't know why you're worried about facing Samson. I've beaten him before. And in regards to genus' post....

I want to say it really doesnt matter if you beat them once, in fact, it doesnt matter at all. If you beat them like 4 times straight, thats something, but posting with pride saying youve beaten him once doesnt matter

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I want to say it really doesnt matter if you beat them once, in fact, it doesnt matter at all. If you beat them like 4 times straight, thats something, but posting with pride saying youve beaten him once doesnt matter

Just to let you know, I was reasuring him that he shouldn't be freaking out that he has to fight Samson. Next time try to read before trying to insult someone.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    I don't claim in any way to represent Smogon, so in the event I lose you can't really claim (your favorite pokemon site here) has better battlers than Smogon does. Savvy?

Anyways, we'll see what happens tomorrow. I'll pm Trey with my friend code and screen tapping will surely ensue.

I thought I'd end this "argument", assuming a few poorly worded insults thrown in the general direction of a single member who proceeds to defend themselves only to have more inane rebuttals to respond to can be called an argument, in a way that the likes of Kazaam, Richard Steel, and anyone in support of their personal attacks would understand. I realize that that was a personal attack as well. It's irony and should amuse you. All grievances should be directed to me in the form of a private message, have a nice day.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ooka

Years
  • How Is This For A Personal Attack!!
    PC WiFi Tournament

Anyways, I really think that you should give Genus someone really hard like Ichida Alakazam. I don't think that his Arrogance should go unnoticed.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Yeah, hilarious guys. Stop the spamming/ immaturity because it isn't funny.

And how do you know Bluekikatana will be here "tomorrow" or whenever?

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    No, give Genus aragornbird haha :D

But seriously what is going on here? Genus being a dictionary-addict?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Argument over, I clearly won in spite of the late challenge to my masculinity.

And if we both make it to the next round, I would love to play Aragornbird.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    My Round 3 picks (haha, even though I have no idea how many of you battle, I'll gamble a little. Feel free to prove me wrong with a bagel! (6-0)).

Soulinferno
    Law07
    Richard Steel
    Ichida
    Samson
    Burzes
    Shadowdragon154
    aragornbird
    Karsen
    Cakekun
    fabio875
    Ichaste Pekoni
    xXscytherXx
    Kurogane

Also, after this round, you've already got an odd number. I guess some lucky winner grabs a free round?

Yeah I'm guessing this is highly likely to happen ._.

Ooka

Years
  • I think genus might win this round but only because he did beat punishment and punishment has beaten richard before(I think). But even Richard admits to being on a lower level than Aragorn so I think he will prevail once again.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I think genus might win this round but only because he did beat punishment and punishment has beaten richard before(I think). But even Richard admits to being on a lower level than Aragorn so I think he will prevail once again.

Aragorn's really hard to get through, only if you get lucky with hax

Hehe 1000th post ha

Vigilante of Wi-Fi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    Scyther im a good freind of Bluekikatanas he just forgets from time to time,so ill tell him tommorow that you're waiting for him

Bluekikatana

Warrior Spirit
    Years
  • Yo XxScytherXx,
    I am here now. Thanks to Trey for reminding me. I am in a lot of tournaments and well this one usually takes a while to be updated, so I would have forgotten if not for him XP.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • >.>;;

I love how you say play by the tournament rules and then you use Cresselia. Pshh.

So is that like a disqualification or what?

GAH, I forgot how freaking cheap Cresselia is. A match between Blissey and Cresselia, is like neverending. >.<

He beat me, using a legendary, and I am not facing him again. I despise Skarmbliss.

Last edited:

Vigilante of Wi-Fi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    wtf?who bans Cress?XD sorry Scyther we play with standerd Metagame and wow we have never seen a tourny with that poke banned a rematch with Blue would be appropiate

Bluekikatana

Warrior Spirit
    Years
  • Wow Cresselia is banned. That's completely new on me. I apologize. Every tournament I go to, it is allowed and a standard. I really did not expect that.

Years
  • wtf?who bans Cress?XD sorry Scyther we play with standerd Metagame and wow we have never seen a tourny with that poke banned a rematch with Blue would be appropiate

Read the first post dude. Clearly states the Pokemon not allowed in. I thought it was common knowledge Pokes like Cresselia cannot be used in tournaments and matches.

Back