• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
I hope Paranoia wins; I know more about his team.

Oh also good luck and such to all battlers.

Faceless*

YES!
Years
  • Age 34
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 17, 2013
This couldn't have waited until the last round, when I would be sure to have abandoned all hope, instead of making me do it now?! T~T At least I could have deluded myself for another round or two...

LOL!!! Just like the last tourny... think it'll end out thte same as the old?

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
Dude, I'm not going to be in the tournament any longer. It's just not important to me anymore. I mean, with school and everything, I could care less about being the best.

So, Ichaste wins because I know it means way more to him then it does to me. Sorry, guys.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Okay, here are the pairings for Round Four, given a day early due to my being away for the Thanksgiving weekend:

Tournament 2 Pairings
Round Four

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Always and Never VS Ichaste Pekoni[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Winner of aragornbird VS Dragon Tamer Ed VS Ichida

Cakekun VS Winner of Richard Steel VS chibi

Winner of Soulinferno VS Paranoia VS genus

Free Round: Karsen

As you can see, this includes three battles from last round which have been given a few more days. On Tuesday, October 9th, 2007, I will edit those battles with the winner. And if you are a winner of one of the battles in red, you can of course have your following battle before I return. ^_^

As for the Round Four battles, I'll make the deadline Friday, October 26th, 2007; however, seeing as Round Five aka the Semi-Final is a Round Robin, I will begin posting pairings for it once we have our first winner of the current round. That person will be paired with Karsen. Then, as more people clear Round Four, I shall list more pairings for the Semi-Final.

All right, now off you go! Good luck! :D

...*chuckle chuckle* I told him good things come to those who wait...now he'll get that battle he wanted so much!

......Wait...Thanksgiving?

Dude, I'm not going to be in the tournament any longer. It's just not important to me anymore. I mean, with school and everything, I could care less about being the best.

So, Ichaste wins because I know it means way more to him then it does to me. Sorry, guys.

*anime-collapses*

WH--WHAAAAT!!????

.........Well,...if that's the way you feel, then fine. I would still like to have the battle anyway, though, just for fun :).

So.........I guess this means that I'm the one paired with Karsen first, huh?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
The Canadian Thanksgiving doesn't occur on the same day, week, or month as American Thanksgiving.

Oh also, the way Alakazam worded it, Karsen is using his free pass into the next round, where we'll be playing round robin style. Itachi is getting a jump on this and trying to play him now. As such Ichida is not getting his free pass.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
Years
Hmmm... I sure hope I won't have to get a continuance with chibi. It always seems like he gets offline right as I'm coming home from classes. I'm on most of the night every day, so if he would just get on a bit later, things would work out.

How would we settle this one?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Sync it over MSN or something similar, like I do. Even if they're not on PokeCommunity, most people will still have MSN or w/e on.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
Years
Alrighty, chibi, I see you're on... I sent you a PM, but I'll post here too. Whenever you're ready, let's gettit on! ;)

EDIT:

God damnit, now you're off. This is becoming a trend. XD

I'll be on for a bit longer tonight, so hopefully you get back on.

If not, Alakazam, could we set up a continuance? If I remember correctly, he can only really get on during the weekends, so Sunday would have to be the day.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
The Canadian Thanksgiving doesn't occur on the same day, week, or month as American Thanksgiving.

Oh also, the way Alakazam worded it, Karsen is using his free pass into the next round, where we'll be playing round robin style. Itachi is getting a jump on this and trying to play him now. As such Ichida is not getting his free pass.

1. True, true. Forgot where he was for a minute there.

2. I'm not trying to "get a jump" on anything. Alakazam was the one who said that:
Alakazam17 said:
I will begin posting pairings for it once we have our first winner of the current round. [S-HIGHLIGHT]That person will be paired with Karsen.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

3. ...ITACHI!!!?!?????!?!??!? *pulls out bazooka* I suggest you watch what you call me!!

Sync it over MSN or something similar, like I do. Even if they're not on PokeCommunity, most people will still have MSN or w/e on.

I have nothing of the sort...just goes to show that won't always be the case...

Last edited:

chibi

Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2008
i have no clue why but it seems like richard steel and i cant be on at the same time XD ill be on here waiting for like 2-3 more hours for him to show up. hopefully we can get this done today.

Karsen

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 19, 2010
Chibi have you tryed pming him to set up a specific time and date for your battle?

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
Years
Well, finally got a match in with chibi. I won, but it was a 2-0, so he did very well. Except that critical hit, that one was pure luck. ;)

So... Cakekun is my next opponent? Sweet. Last battle we tried got D/Ced, so this should be fun, since I've never *really* battled him before.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
I have a feeling you'll win. So how long is the next tournament, exactly a year? Or is it a half a year like most tournaments?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
i have no clue why but it seems like richard steel and i cant be on at the same time XD

...No clue why, huh...?

Hmmm... I sure hope I won't have to get a continuance with chibi. [S-HIGHLIGHT]It always seems like he gets offline right as I'm coming home from classes. I'm on most of the night every day, so if he would just get on a bit later, things would work out.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

How would we settle this one?

Alrighty, chibi, [S-HIGHLIGHT]I see you're on... I sent you a PM, but I'll post here too. Whenever you're ready, let's gettit on! ;)

EDIT:

God damnit, now you're off.[/S-HIGHLIGHT] This is becoming a trend. XD

I'll be on for a bit longer tonight, so hopefully you get back on.

If not, Alakazam, could we set up a continuance? If I remember correctly, he can only really get on during the weekends, so Sunday would have to be the day.

Well, congratulations on your win, Richard.

~Kazaam~ said:
So how long is the next tournament, exactly a year? Or is it a half a year like most tournaments?

WHAT?? Since when would the tournament take up more than a couple months, much less a YEAR!??

Back