• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Question? Do i report somebody using Hacked Pokemon in this Thread, or That Other Thread? also, i'm getting my Cable thing in a Week or so, so does that mean i'm out?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • To answer the Uchiha:

You should report in both places, actually.

As for your other question, you just need to have results in by the 24th. That's more than a week away, so you should be fine.

Years
  • Don't know anything about pn0y who I'm playing. He/she has nothing to fear though, I mean I'm way over my head here, my Pokemon are nowhere near competitive battling standard, but hey, no harm in trying is there :)

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    DANG! Master Beaver is totally unlucky to start out with aragornbird... xD

So my opponent is Cakekun... hm better get it over with :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    My opponent has not been active since July 27 (that's like...1.5 weeks!), so I'd say this is pretty much a freebie on my end.

If he is active, I expect an interesting match though because he claims to have a 144-0 record, which I find dubious considering his main team.

Either way I think my chances are good.

beast1678

Upcomming Champion!
    Years
  • i have a little thing that's my own consintrate on beating my team because i have 1 little thing i just got on of them to learn

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    Hmmmm . . . . . random parings my arse . . . . lol jk but seriously how did I end up against A-bird in round one . . . sigh

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Because he decided to sneak in at the last moment, effectively pissing me off. >.<

Back