• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
Years
  • Hmmmm . . . . . random parings my arse . . . . lol jk but seriously how did I end up against A-bird in round one . . . sigh

GOOD LUCK MASTER BEAVER!!!!!XDDDDDD AND DO YOUR BEST!!!XDDDDDDD REMEMBER, ITS THE FUNNESS & THE JOY OF THE BATTLE THAT COUNTS!!!!XDDDDDDD SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT LOSING, CAUSE I AM A LOT WORST OFF!!!XDDDDDDDD
    P.S. can i add you to my friends list????XDDDDDDDD

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hmmm, ironic that I'm fighting Beaver first round...since we meant to do a rematch anyways.

Anyways, PM me when you want to do the battle.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

beast1678

Upcomming Champion!
    Years
  • luigi wanna battle now?...and my opponent told me he rdy but he logged oof without giveing me his fc and name..

Gaby85

Tired of being the Archangel
    Years
  • I lost against Scyther.. He had 4 Pokemon remianing. that's it for me, I'm retiring from Pokemon battles i'm not as good as I used to be in the earlier games.

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
  • luigi wanna battle now?...and my opponent told me he rdy but he logged oof without giveing me his fc and name..
    sure thing, let me get on wifi and ill pm you when ready, k?
    I lost against Scyther.. He had 4 Pokemon remianing. that's it for me, I'm retiring from Pokemon battles i'm not as good as I used to be in the earlier games.
    hey man don't give in yet! if you think your bad just look at my record and you'll see that your not the only one who has trouble on the new game. so don't give up hope even when your about to lose!!!!!!!!!! because its the joy of the battle that counts! winning isn't every thing!!!!!!! eh?

beast1678

Upcomming Champion!
    Years
  • why?just keep battling eventually u get better..i used to be like you about 3 weeks ago but then i started battling and im way better u just have to know what ur pokemon go with

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Don't say that. Just work a little harder. Eventually, if we all do that, aragornbird will have to train to catch up with us! =P

We can all get better if we want to. I only started EV training when I got Diamond. I never bothered in RSE, because I had nobody to compete with.

And congrats to xXScytherXx for being the 1st one through to the 2nd round! :D

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • *Throws confetti and launches a parade with Scyther banners*

Haha. Good luck in round 2. Hope its not Master_Beaver your up against, cuse if he pulls off that impressive upset we're all in for some surprises.

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
  • alakizam i thought i should post a head of time and state that i have tried to contact my opponent, but no respond yet. how long does my opponent have to report in before its considered a no-show?

beast1678

Upcomming Champion!
    Years
  • alazam ppl keep saying my garchomp is hacked when i accidentally spaced it way too much..so should i just not use it?there's nothing special about it exept it shiny..but i caught it as a shiny gible

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Mm, I don't think my opponent will be here anytime soon. If any of you see him online. PM me or him.

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007

Hmmm, ironic that I'm fighting Beaver first round...since we meant to do a rematch anyways.

Anyways, PM me when you want to do the battle.

My DS is almost dead and I have to get my charger from my friends house so it might be a day or two before I have a working DS . . . sorry about that A-bird . . . not that I think you will care.

*Throws confetti and launches a parade with Scyther banners*

Haha. Good luck in round 2. Hope its not Master_Beaver your up against, cuse if he pulls off that impressive upset we're all in for some surprises.

It is probably more likely that I pull a shiny wurmple out of my arse than me upseting A-bird in the first round of a tourney, but we shall see.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back