• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    First off, I'd like to congratulate Tortured_Soul on winning the only battle thus far in the round. :P

As for the rest of you, expect PM's tomorrow morning. Like last time, anyone who made no attempt to contact me nor their opponent will be booted out.

~Zam

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
    Can you guys try to get your battles done? Shiraishi and I have been finished for 4 days, and no-one else is yet. >_>

~T_S

Not as easy as it sounds. I'd have thought that a person in my timezone would be on more. I was wrong. >>

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    As for the rest of you, expect PM's tomorrow morning. Like last time, anyone who made no attempt to contact me nor their opponent will be booted out.

~Zam

Speaking of PMs & the tournament, I managed to get in contact with Kurogane yesterday. Here's how it went:

Kurogane said:
    Ichaste Pekoni said:
    Alright, I'm on, and I see you on, so let's battle.

...I don't see your FC anywhere, though...

I currently cannot battle at the moment, as I am about to leave and we won't be able to finish the battle on time.

Fair enough, right? If he's already in a hurry to get somewhere, then I'm certainly not one to get in his way. ......However, I stayed on for 20 more minutes in case he changed his mind...and he never left. Now, I've been able to finish battles in 20 minutes (or maybe more if the time listed as his Last Activity is any indication), so...?

Well, I'll be online today, as well, to try to get this battle done.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Well, even after making one HUGE mistake of a switch-in, I still won, 3-0. Good game, Kurogane. Some of your moveset choices threw me a bit of a curveball, making them harder to predict.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Okay, the deadline for the Round Two matches has been moved to Saturday, February 2nd, aka Groundhog Day. Anyone without results by then will be eliminated.

Have a nice day.

~Zam

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Okay, the deadline for the Round Two matches has been moved to Saturday, February 2nd, aka Groundhog Day. Anyone without results by then will be eliminated.

Have a nice day.

~Zam

...So much for getting a round a week, huh?

Oh well. I'm already going over, so...

Back