• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

dewey

Anime Addict
Years
  • plz do :D
    unless i can get in the same time as ito sometime soon

p.s. ito if you see this ill be up for a looong time

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, seeing as we seven battles left to go, I'll hold Round Three off for another week. ^^

Also, since Sinatra has forfeit, reaper121 gets the lucky loser spot and gets to fight Kanye. Good luck!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Aaaaaannnndddd I'm out. I won't be getting internet for another three months, and I just went and sold my DS and Pearl, so I doubt I'll even be in the next one.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Aiyh, I'm sorry to hear that, Ooka. >_<

We should still battle over Shoddy sometime instead, though. ^_^

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys, I'm back. All my finals are over and classes are done, so now I'll have plenty of time to battle.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The American Battler

PC's Trainer America!
    Years
  • Then, how about we do our 3rd. Round Battle? I'm ready whenever you are...

OMG. I can't believe this. Alakazam, I'm gonna screw you over and over, again (Of should I say, that randomizer of yours...)

What I mean to say is, aragorn beated the 6$·&$·"=%·"%( outta me, in a 6-O result. I knew I never had a chance against him. Now I'm left devastated...

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Aww, don't be so hard on yourself. Even if it was a 6-0, I can tell that you're still a good battler. gg anyways.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Aiyh, sorry to hear that TAB. And yes, my randomizer is teh evil. XD

And congrats, aragornbird! I haven't been seeing you around, so I'm glad that you made it in time to get to Round Three. ^_^

Okay, so we have two battles left to go in the main Tournament: one for America, and one for Europe. As for Team Shoddy, only one of the three battles has taken place thus far. >_<

And as for Jake™ and reaper121, please get your donations in to -Lugia- as soon as you can. That is, if you already haven't done so. ^^

Back