• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
    Okay, sorry about the "spam" I guess I was just misunderstood. What I meant was I will be happy to enter, and when my roster is needed and friend code, it can be found on my Crabekah's Wi-fi roster video. Sorrry about the confusion.
    Please tell me if there is anything wrong with this.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, first off, the registration period is not underway. Thus, you cannot register until it is. Though I assume it'll be starting up within a few weeks.

Secondly, you do not need to tell us what your roster is. In fact, most of us prefer that you don't, as it's more fun that way. :D

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
    Well, first off, the registration period is not underway. Thus, you cannot register until it is. Though I assume it'll be starting up within a few weeks.

Secondly, you do not need to tell us what your roster is. In fact, most of us prefer that you don't, as it's more fun that way. :D

Oh, I just kind of like to have battles where both people know what the parties are.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    An uber side tourney might be fun for the next one=P

We're all waiting for Aura now. Who knows he's working on some special tactics to hold on to his title. heh Only joking I know you've WIFi problems =/. If I make it through, and you and I face each other, I'm sorry but I need to get my revenge :P

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    An uber side tourney might be fun for the next one=P

We're all waiting for Aura now. Who knows he's working on some special tactics to hold on to his title. heh Only joking I know you've WIFi problems =/. If I make it through, and you and I face each other, I'm sorry but I need to get my revenge :P

If all goes well, I'll be ready by tomorrow night. Sorry everyone for the hold up ;_;

If I do end up getting through, I'll make sure our rematch is one for the ages, Prince ^___^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Aura, I find it amusing that you're apologizing while you still have over a week before the deadline. :P

I mean, look at the past rounds. XD

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    It's too late now, however, I believe the semi-finals are going on now, so you can join the next one.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Aura, I find it amusing that you're apologizing while you still have over a week before the deadline. :P

I mean, look at the past rounds. XD

I don't like to keep people waiting though...It puts stress on me. I feel like everyone is breathing down my neck or something XD

But that being said, I will most likely have wifi again tomorrow night. Hopefully Dewey is on then as well.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I only start accepting people into the next tournament once we've reached the Final Battle in the current one. Since we're still in the Quarter Final, you'll have to wait until then. But as I said, I doubt you'll have to wait too long. ^^

Back