• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Looks like Master Umbreon is going to win 4-0, good luck in the finals.

I doubt Luigi and I are going to get this UU battle done, I still find it odd that I beat Prince in round three and yet I'm the one facing disqualification =/

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Great game Aura. Tough win you really didn't make it easy =/
    MasterUmbreon vs Aurafire = MasterUmbreon (4-0)
    I'll upload it when I can good game

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I'm on and will try to get my battle with Aurafire done right now since we're both online.

Beat Aura 4-0 on Shoddy since Wi-Fi wasn't working out. GG.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Luigi and I battled on shoddy and he won due to extreme hax.

W/e I'm glad to be done with this tournament, I may not come back for #9

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Extreme hax? It was only 1 crit. Yes it was bad but that's pokemon. Me vs Prince in UU Finals officially and in Semis coming soon.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    This is a tournament and the sign ups for the next one haven't started yet sorry.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Extreme hax? It was only 1 crit. Yes it was bad but that's pokemon. Me vs Prince in UU Finals officially and in Semis coming soon.

Rofl. Two crits in a row and Clefable was asleep for probably 7-8 turns in a row. Yeah, I call that extreme.

But you're right, it is pokemon. It just sucks that hax has to ruin the battle and take skill out of the equation.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    W/e dude. If you can't stand hax then maybe you shouldn't battle. You should understand that hax is part of the game and uncontrollable by the players (unless they use hax items) and I for sure did not. I have the log to prove it. Gg. Hope I didn't cause you to stop battling for good.

Battled Mukka and lost 3-0 with a very stupid move on my part costing me the match. GG though Mukka. Good luck. Also, if anyone drops out I'm here to replace :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    W/e dude. If you can't stand hax then maybe you shouldn't battle. You should understand that hax is part of the game and uncontrollable by the players (unless they use hax items) and I for sure did not. I have the log to prove it. Gg. Hope I didn't cause you to stop battling for good.

Battled Mukka and lost 3-0 with a very stupid move on my part costing me the match. GG though Mukka. Good luck. Also, if anyone drops out I'm here to replace :P

I didnt see you making any stupid move o_0;
    anyways i won and im back in the tourney :D

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    EQ when you had a very bad threat and got the upper hand. GG though.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • W/e dude. If you can't stand hax then maybe you shouldn't battle. You should understand that hax is part of the game and uncontrollable by the players (unless they use hax items) and I for sure did not. I have the log to prove it. Gg. Hope I didn't cause you to stop battling for good.

Lol, I don't need a lecture. I know how competitive works. I was just merely commenting that it is unfortunate that hax has to ruin matches.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    LOL. After 2 whole hours of an stall battle in the beginning but in the end it was EPIC. Prince showed he was the man and defeated me 4-0 in a match closer than the score could show. I had ONE last chance to win, but a stupid crit from Double hit from his Ambipom hurt me a lot. GG though. That was EPIC!!!! 2nd place :). If Chansey would have lived it would have been real close.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • LOL. After 2 whole hours of an stall battle in the beginning but in the end it was EPIC. Prince showed he was the man and defeated me 4-0 in a match closer than the score could show. I had ONE last chance to win, but a stupid crit from Double hit from his Ambipom hurt me a lot. GG though. That was EPIC!!!! 2nd place :). If Chansey would have lived it would have been real close.

I'm pretty much dead, like coming up to 4am here, just wanna say that was an awesome battle, i rate it one of the best battles in my battling career lol score doesn't tell how epic this battle was on the scene. gg luigi!!!!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Sorry to hear about the hax Aurafire, and I for one hope it's not the last we see of you. ^_^

Congrats on your win nonetheless Super Luigi, and sorries to see you didn't go too far thereafter. Though it sounds like you had an excellent battlewith _Prince_. ;D

And congrats on getting another win, _Prince_! You actually won each of the Side-Tournies, and you're still in the main one. Mukkamoto and MasterUmbreon will definitely be expected a challenge if/when they face you. Good luck! :D

And look at that, you and Mukkamoto are facing each other somewhere other than the Team Europe final. ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Its always destined that me and _Prince_ would always meet after Team Europe joins. I think this is the second time round we have met in the same place. Me & _Prince_ shouldn't find it hard to set up a time to battle.

Back