• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Guy Buttersnaps

World's Best Boss
Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    I'm definitely interested in joining. This is only my second post on this forum, so I can understand the hesitance in letting me in, but I'll definitely be here and of course there are the precautions mentioned in the original post.

Anyway, I'd just the American section. FC: 0560 9068 3157

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I'll join. Team america. Question- Is latias still allowed in this tournament?
    Latias is allowed, as long as she isn't holding the Soul Dew item. It's mentioned in the first post.

And it looks like we've had a resurgence of European battlers, thus keeping Team Europe from being phased out. ^_^

Last edited:

dude22072

Pokemon master man
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    sorry but i can't be in the turnoment anymore. my wi-fi adapter broke and i can't fix it. remove me. :disappoin

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Latias is still being allowed? Drag, I was so excited she got voted to uber.
    She got voted to Uber? O_O

*sweatdrop*

Sorries, that was news to me actually. Well, due to this new information, I'm going to have to rescind my last comment and add Latias back to the banned list. Thanks for letting me know. ^_^

Guy Buttersnaps

World's Best Boss
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    Ya, the vote just happened a few weeks ago.

There is some testing going on right now with Salamence as well. So, if all goes well, by the next one of these Salamence could be uber too.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Wow, Salamence too? XD

Well, what's been common with these here tournaments is that we go by the tier lists as of the first day of Round One. So if Salamence's Uberification is settled in Round Three, for instance, Salamence will be allowed for the remainder of the tournament, and then banned for the following one. That's what I did with Garchomp way back when.

Guy Buttersnaps

World's Best Boss
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    Ya that's what I meant. There is still a fair few weeks of testing before they even begin the "official" debate on it. Hard to say which way it will fall at this point.

Dwight12

Check Out My Trade Room :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    I'd Love to register.
    Trainer Name: CRUNCH
    FC: 4297 - 6652 - 6084
    From Australia.

Back