• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC'S CHOICE AWARDS - THE RESULTS

Sirfetch’d

The next one will probably be hosted in January despite not being 6 months away. I want this to be a biannual thing and starting the next one in January will make it so much easier.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Just updating to say that an emblem is in the works for all the winners!
    Nice to hear there's an emblem being handed out for this. Can't wait for the next Choice Awards!
    That wuz my idea {:3}

Yipeeeee, I'm getting an Emblem ^^ (or is it three ;)).

Spoiler:

Pika Pika :chu:

Sirfetch’d

The emblem is uploaded and I'll begin handing it out to all of the winners within the next few days.

Sirfetch’d

Sorry about the delay on the emblems guys. I've been working double shifts at work and when I do get home I am busy with other things so I have not yet had time to hand them out. I will try and get the emblems out at some point this week/weekend though. I should have some free time ~Friday.

Sirfetch’d

After slipping my mind again, these have finally been handed out! Let me know if I missed you by mistake :)

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Oh, wow. Completely forgot about this until I suddenly received the emblem. Wouldn't think that I'd actually "win" something. But alas, thanks everyone o/.

Back