• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Most Popular Member~

Who is PC's Most Popular member!

• Eliana

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Castrainer

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Flygon Trainer

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Pokemaster1000

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Frostweaver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RaichuMaster

• DaDragonz

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • blue

• LittleFascistPanties

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Brittany

Back?
Years
  • deathbyalice said:
    I put you, lol. Hey, I haven't seen you on AIM in a while?
    *gets on AIM*
    rickyp2004 said:
    Claire's the most popular in my opinion. She smart and kind and sweet. She's also an all-around good person who looks out for everyone!
    All of that is true, but that doesn't make Claire most popular though, heh

Really bad people... can be really popular people too XP

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Funny, I've never even heard of half of those people. RaichuMaster? Blue? Pokemaster1000? DaDragonz? Do they moderate some forum I never bother going to or something?

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • Iveechan said:
    Funny, I've never even heard of half of those people. RaichuMaster? Blue? Pokemaster1000? DaDragonz? Do they moderate some forum I never bother going to or something?

Indeed. [suggestion: Maybe we can make another thread with no poll? >_>;]

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Most popular member? Kairi and Arcanine of course! Bleh!

*looks*

Oh there's a poll, well from just those people, I'd have to say Claire. Sorry Brit, but claire does seem to be more popular...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Wait, didn't we have MoTM to rule out these posts?

But whatever, I hardly know any of those peeps, but I guess out of them, eliana, everyone likes her

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yeah, thats what i was about to say DT -doesnt MotM cover this? And the list is a lot more open in that case ^^
    But thankies to everyone who has chosen me *huggles you all* i really appreciate it ^^ *bows*

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Wowo!!IT's Claire in the lead followed by Brit then Eli and Casty!!
    Yahh!Casty's gettin unpopular!Jolty sorry but i know a lotta members who dont know you but maybe I could have included you instead of someone else..And Thanks Kay for inserting "Other"!
    WE do have the MOTM but This is only for members and yah!Also This is a popularity contest that is based on their skills

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • I don't like the idea of this.. ._.;; I thought we were too good for popularity contests, but I guess not. people's feelings could be hurt if no one votes for them, or if their name isn't even on the list.

I'm disappointed :/ but whatever, it seems that PC has come down to popularity contests like this anyway, from reputations to friends lists to whatever. none of that is really important, IMO... >P

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • I voted for Brittany (LittleFascistPanties) however, I do not think that this list of people is an actual adequate list.

I know many people here at PC, but half these people I never heard of including the creator, so maybe we can add some more later on in the future ???

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah I think I'm actually going to close this. We've got enough member competition, as said before~

Back