• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Prettiest Profile Contest! (New Year Edition)

When should the next PPC be?

• March

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • April

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Added a poll. I'll close it when I ( or Netto ) feel like there is enough votes to settle on a month.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Oh man, this thing is still alive? =D That is so cool. =] First and for most, congratulations to Scarf and Signomi! Must say, I'm very happy to see this contest still being so popular. I'd love to be the ballot holder guy for the next contest. I haven't helped in these things since contest #2 I think! D= Anyway, this isn't about me, it's about the winners. Congratulation you guys! And to the runner ups for being oh so close. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yeeeaaahhh. It's still up because I've been too lazy to take it down (though if Netto would like to he's welcome) and I'm pathetically hoping that more people would vote in the poll. xD I think we already have our two that will be hosting the next PPC, but if we need a replacement, I'll see about contacting you about being a stand in. :)

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • I voted April. People will be too busy playing Black and White when they come out in March, and also I have almost a full month off school during April.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    OKAY. This thread has been around much longer that it should have aaaannnd... we have a tie for when it's going to be. That's great. XD;

Someone go get someone to break the tie, and whatever they pick will probably be the month it'll be on. :)

Years
  • Or I can change my Vote to April after realizing March is "Praise PKMN Black and White Month."

Well we need hosts or counters I believe?

closed.png

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I like April myself because of B/W in March, but since you're the last vote you choose Netto. :D

As for Hosts, I don't know if Kevin is still interesting, but Stand Alone definitely is. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back