• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's resident Deoxys has returned!

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
  • Greetings! Deoxys121 here! Last time I was on here was about mid-April, iirc. So, I figured why not make a re-introduction thread?

Many of you probably remember me having frequented Pokemon Clubs, mainly. And probably as the former owner of the Original 151 Fan Club. I also came over here from time to time to give welcomes to new members, and did a little battling here and there. Also, I need to go and see where we're at in WTP over in Pokemon Trivia. :3 For those of you who haven't seen me, I'm Josh, nice to meet you. For my explanation, reread the last few sentences. :P

Anyway, I'll be sticking around here more often now. So, long time, no see, PC!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Dude, you're back! Yay! I noticed you were gone and I wondered where you'd wandered off to :(

Don't do that again!

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Haha, don't worry Andy, I won't! Or will I...? XP Jk, I won't do that to you again. Reminds me, maybe I should drop a few people some VMs so they can stop panicking from me being gone.

Years
  • Hey Josh, welcome back.

You remember me, right?

I'm doing great and I have changed a bit since you were gone.

Back