• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PCX Roleplaymania!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

PCX Roleplaymania!

Featuring your hosts, Skymin, Raikiri and Leaf Storm!​

Introduction!

The stadium is open! Welcome aboard to PCX ROLEPLAYMANIA, brought to you by yours truly. This event is all about roleplay, and all about using your imagination! This is your chance to let your imagination shine through and let everything go bright! This event is open to ALL skill levels, whether you are a complete noob at roleplaying, just getting started, or you've been doing some RPing at the 'Corner for years and willing to try out some competition. This event is for everyone with a craving for adventure!

Rules to Follow!

• All PC Global Rules, as well as the Roleplay Corner rules apply.
  • Your posts must have a rating up to T, nothing beyond that. You cannot go beyond violent fighting or kissing.
  • You must meet the minimum word requirement for your post to be eligible for the competition (500 for Beginner Battlers, 550 for Legendary Encounter, 700 for Advanced Battlers)
  • When submitting your post(s), be sure they are in a spoiler tag. We also want to use this thread to discuss the event, so that way we won't be confused as to what you're posting about.
  • As always, have fun! :D

Categories to Enter!

The event consists of three categories. Beginner's Battle (recommended for people who want to try out a battle, but have little or no roleplaying experience), Advanced Battle (for intermediate to veteran roleplayers) and a Legendary Encounter event (for all skill level roleplayers, whether new or old). You have the option to join either the battling category or the Legendary Encounter category, or do both. If you plan to do the Battling category, you cannot do both skill levels.

Battle!

Ready for a battle? Sure you are. Time to get all pumped up for a trainer one-on-one battle! If you are willing to "be the best trainer you can be", take on the challenge! Use the SU on the bottom of this subsection to identify the character you'll be using in your post. You have the option to battle with another participant or with a Non-Playable Character (NPC).

This category has two skill levels: Beginner and Advanced. If you have never roleplayed before, it is highly recommended to sign up for the Beginner category. Your post must have at least 500 words for Beginner, 700 words for Advanced.

Spoiler:

Legendary Encounter!

This category, open to all skill level roleplayers, is where you put use of your imagination. Put yourself in the trainer's shoes when encountering a majestic legendary Pokemon. Leaf Storm has provided you a full description of your legendary encounter in the spoiler below.

Spoiler:

Are you ready to do what it takes to battle against a legendary Pokemon? If you are *only* doing the Legendary Encounter, fill out the SU below. You are only required to fill out the name of the Trainer, the personality, and appearance. Leaf Storm will PM you with 3 random Pokemon you will have to use in your roleplay post. Keep in mind that you can use one or all of those Pokemon to weaken the Entei, in order to capture it.

Spoiler:

Your post must be more than 550 words. Be sure to end your post with the Pokeball shaking on the ground. At the end of the event, the results will be revealed.

Emblems!

Battle Category

3Btn3.png
EWwBS.png
rdatt.png

Legendary Encounter!

KjFwn.png
BiJJ0.png

Dates to Remember:

September 28th, 2012 [11:59 PM Eastern Time] – Deadline to submit posts (both categories)
September 30th, 2012 – Results

*dates subject to change

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Are you referring to the Legendary Encounter or the Battle? Once I give you the three Pokemon, you write your RP post with the Pokemon I gave you. For Battle, you use the Pokemon you choose, depending on the skill level you signed up for.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Username: Griffinbane
Personality: Who, me? Or the character? :B Accident-prone and tends to be unprepared.
Appearance: Small, but stocky. Female? Male? I'll let readers decide. :B

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Username: redjacketalchemist
Level: Advanced
Opponent: NPC

Character Details
Trainer Name: Isaac
Personality: A very no-nonsense type of guy, which makes him seem a bit cold, especially toward his Pokemon. Despite that, he's really a nice guy- he just has a tendency to take things a bit too serious.
Appearance: Isaac stands at an average 5'8, a bit on the thin side. He has messy black hair and green eyes, and wears glasses.
Pokemon: Quagsire- Earthquake, Ice Beam, Protect, Muddy Water/ Houndoom- Crunch, Flamethrower, Swagger, Foul Play

Also interested in Legendary Encounter. Didn't fill out the outline for that since it said not to if you enter both, so I assume I'll be using the same character (with different Pokemon, of course)?

Battle:

Spoiler:

Legendary Encounter:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Username: redjacketalchemist
Level: Advanced
Opponent: NPC

Character Details
Trainer Name: Isaac
Personality: A very no-nonsense type of guy, which makes him seem a bit cold, especially toward his Pokemon. Despite that, he's really a nice guy- he just has a tendency to take things a bit too serious.
Appearance: Isaac stands at an average 5'8, a bit on the thin side. He has messy black hair and green eyes, and wears glasses.
Pokemon: Quagsire- Earthquake, Ice Beam, Protect, Muddy Water/ Houndoom- Crunch, Flamethrower, Swagger, Foul Play

Also interested in Legendary Encounter. Didn't fill out the outline for that since it said not to if you enter both, so I assume I'll be using the same character (with different Pokemon, of course)?

Yeah. You can use the same character & character details for the Encounter, but I will give you the three Pokemon for you to get started. Once I PM you the three random Pokemon, you may go ahead and begin. For battle you may begin as you wish.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah. As the 30th has finally arrived, we are no longer accepting posts, UNLESS you have something to submit that's already finished, then I'll accept it. Furthermore, the only submissions we will accept are Griffinbane's and redjacketalchemist's.

Give me a day to process the results, you two!

Back