• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Approved] PCXVI Movie Night

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I managed to get the movies up and running thanks to Kip. Looks like we'll be showing the Sinnoh Triology along with Pokemon 2000. I'll post CSS once I make sure all the movies work.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    PCXVI Movie Night
    Get-Together 2018

Intro
    Hosted by tokyodrift
    It's that time again! Time for us to gather as a community and watch some awesome Pok?mon movies and just chill and chat with each other. So grab your popcorn and watch with us! This year we will be showing four movies in total. We'll be live-streaming Pok?mon 2000, The Rise of Darkrai, Giratina and the Sky Warrior, last but not certainly not least, Arceus and the Jewel of Life.

Go to the Stream

We'll be using Rabb.it as our streaming service of choice. The room will be private, but you can get in by clicking "Send" and it will let me know that you are trying to join, so don't freak out when it tells you the room is private. I will let you in :P. Oh, and if you don't want to sit at your computer to watch, feel free to use the Rabb.it mobile app!

Films

PCXVI Movie Night
    PCXVI Movie Night
    PCXVI Movie Night
    PCXVI Movie Night

PCXVI Movie Night
    PCXVI Movie Night
    PCXVI Movie Night
    PCXVI Movie Night

The movies are in a playlist and will play consecutively, so just pop-in at anytime.

Showtimes
    The movies will be playing starting on Friday, July 27th, 2018 and Sunday, July 30th, 2018.

*Oceania screening is request only.

Participate in at least one screening

Either use you PC username as your name, or post your Rabb.it name here if it's different.
    A Rabb.it account is required to watch or use the chatroom, but signup is quick and easy. You can even connect a Google/Facebook account if you'd like and just change your name via Rabb.it.

Last edited:
    Back