• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PDM ~Time VS Darkness~

What verson of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 is better?

• Total voters

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
  • Well, I thought I would make one of these because there should be. There are rules xD

Rules:
    - DON'T FLAME
    - DON'T POST THINGS LIKE 'Time (filler filler)' ELABORATE ON THINGS

Okay, now that the rules are out of the way. I have both Time AND Darkness, so my choice isn't because of what one I brought, as I have both.
    But I prefer Darkness, in time, the main Pokemon is Celebi, and i'm not a fan of grass Pokemon, so I am playing Darkness, BUT in time you can get Lucario, whilst in Darkness you can't. Then again, I don't use Lucario that much anyway xD but yeah. I also like Mewtwo as it is pretty awesome, and I never get good physic Pokemon, they are so hard to find in the game. So Darkness is my choice, but I am gonna use Time to make a walkthrough, as there is no walkthroughs at the moment, that are completed or that good, as there is the translating, as many people got it in Japanese... ANYWAY back on topic, I chose Darkness because I like Mewtwo more than Celebi.

Now, what do you think?

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
  • IMO it's both, because i did'nt play any. But I've checked the images in internet and them look the same great.

There's something we can't forget when think what's the best: blue rt and red rt were for different consoles, the same should have happened in time rt and darkness rt but haven't. So you that played them must decide by the details.

Good night for yall!

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
  • I have time and darkness both in japenese. I recently got time on english and for some reason i noticed for the first time that time was better!

gotron228

^_^
    Years
  • I own darkness and time I preferably say darkness for mewtwo tryng to get a lucario on wifi though im even writing a faq on darkness

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Time because it's version exclusives are better. Sure you can get Mewtwo in Darkness but that's only post-game.

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
  • Are you talking about a ROM? If you are we can't link you to ROM sites... sorry, at least I don't think I can, If we can link to ROM sites can someone inform me on this?

You are right, ROM sites can't be posted, neither talking about how to get them.

Though, we are allowed to post gamesharks, something that certain japanese Celebi forums don't allow.

Years
  • i think i will probally get darkness bucause i am evil (NOT REALLY)

i like mewtwo and i like lucario but i am getting darkness

ash....................

plus can u download it on pc?

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • well i got both but i played with darkness because mewtwo rocks...well i can get exlusive pokemons by wondermail...so that's why i got a riolu...well i finished the game 2 days after the release...x]

DragonFir3

Safety and Peace be upon you
    Years
  • I like both, but I'm planning to buy the Time version, just because Lucario is obaintable, which is in my opinion the icon for a team leader.

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
  • I got Darkness for Mewtwo..also because its not actually released here in australia yet and there's only one shop that imports games from overseas, at the time I couldnt remember which game had which so I just grabbed one and hoped I got the right one. I just used a wondermail code to get riolu to evolve to lucario in Darkness

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
    Years
  • Aqua Mudkip: PMD: Explorers of Time's style looks clean, clear and simple to me. It's fresh so I like it! The good thing about it is that I can have Lucario in my party there. I also like it cause it's blue.

Back