• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peace to you, fam.

Graff

Composer
Years
  • Old head here. Cool community here, so wanted to stop by and give a subtle wave.

Other than Pokemon, I play JRPGs like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and I enjoy Mega Man games as well. I'm currently playing Splatoon, League of Legends, and Smash, and I eagerly await the release of Xenoblade Chronicles this coming December.

When I'm not playing games and foruming, I'm composing original music as well. I try to adapt to many different styles and get involved with fan projects. There are a lot of them here so I may snoop around and show interest if I like something. Thanks for the read.

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Always nice to see another JRPG fan here! Have you played any of the Tales series by any chance? There are quite a lot of fans of that franchise here, too! You're not the only one eagerly awaiting Xenoblade X either - the Wii/N3DS Xenoblade is my all-time favourite game, and the sequel is the main (read: only) reason I bought a Wii U, haha! We all gather over at the Video Games section; check it out if you're of a mind to :3

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a line anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Graff

Composer
    Years
  • Thanks a lot! Yes, I'm a big fan of Tales, my favorite being Symphonia. I'll check out the section! :D

pkmin3033

A Symphonia fan? We're going to get along splendidly; that was my first Tales game and remains one of my favourite games to date! :3

Will you be getting/have you got Zestiria yet? It doesn't come out here until Friday, but I'll be picking it up (and probably picking it to pieces! xD) on PS4 when it comes out, aha. Alisha debacle aside, it looks vaguely promising I think...although whether or not it'll compete with Symphonia is another matter entirely.

Asides Xenoblade X, what games are you looking forward to in the near future? There are plenty of good-looking RPGs on the horizon...most of them on Vita if you ask me, haha =P

Graff

Composer
    Years
  • Yea I'll be grabbing Zestiria day one. I don't have a PS4 yet but I will, especially with Star Ocean 5 and FF7 remake announced!

Years
  • Hello Graff, welcome to the forum and such. <3 Good having you.

I can't even count how many times people have told me to get Splatoon but I said no because I hardly play the games I do have, like MK8 and the other.. 10 games I haven't beaten for Wii U/3DS. SIGH. Tales seems like an awesome series I'd like to dive more into at some point, whenever I get a Playstation. x'D Hope we'll be seeing you around the VG forum often and fingers crossed you'll stick around! Definitely ask us if you're confused during your stay. Peace.

Graff

Composer
    Years
  • Game backlogs can be more dangerous than fire, so I feel you on that one! Thanks for the hearty greeting.

Graff

Composer
    Years
  • Thanks Archy! Yea, man, games are uber expensive these days. Thank goodness for Steam sales, I guess. ;^_^

Back