• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Pearl! A Hikari Fan Club ~

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yeah, the pop version. I've got the video to it. But I can't remember if they updated with all the new Pokemon added into it.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I wish #Pocketmonsters subbed more episodes.

Cute Hikari picture, Katsu Koneko. I think she have new Pokemon in the opening and ending theme.

here are some pics of her

inform me when you want to use it cuz it took a while to find these.
    Nice pictures you have, midnighteon.
    Hikari picture:

~Rene~ :t025:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Okay, firstly, please don't triple post. O.o And second, did you really have to hotlink all the episode pics from their website and post them in one post???

If you were Dawn/Hikari, would you go after Contests or Badges ?
    Both, having the flexiblity to do both is better than just one.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    O.o that may be because of all the images you have to load??

.... that's because it only does give you all of them at once from that website.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    A little after they show Dawn's face getting really into the screen and then she attempts to attack him, but Brock steppes in and subdues and then she looks at Paul with that ticked-off look, all beacuse Paul didn't know how Dawn was !

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    A little after they show Dawn's face getting really into the screen and then she attempts to attack him, but Brock steppes in and subdues and then she looks at Paul with that ticked-off look, all beacuse Paul didn't know how Dawn was !

Oh yeah... that scene. xD I've got an animation of that somewhere...

Back