• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Who would be the first to admit their feelings, and how?
    I think Dawn will be the first to admit Ash's feelings. Maybe she will talk to him about something.

What sorta romantic relationship should Ash and Dawn have (if they ever had one...hopefully) Comedic? Humble? Passionate? Lovey-dovey? Lustful? Lecherous???
    Lovey-dovey. I would like to see them kiss.

~Rene~ :t025:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    What sorta romantic relationship should Ash and Dawn have (if they ever had one...hopefully) Comedic? Humble? Passionate? Lovey-dovey? Lustful? Lecherous???

Defintely lovey-dovey! And then they'll marry (which I know, it's way too early to decide) and they'll continue being lovey-dovey towards each other

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice answer, ~Sweet Dawn~. Anyway, here's a picture of Pearshipping:
    Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare.

MaJuSe

Happiness is only a smile away
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    Hmmmm...a lovey-dovey/passionate/comedic relationship it is! OK, topic anyone? I know!
    How do you think Dawn will realize that she has feelings for Ash? By noticing that she's constantly blushing around him? By noticing that she talks about him? By noticing that she thinks of him? By noticing that she's jealous of other girls around him?
    You can do any kind of Scenario, not only the ones I listed so...yeah. I think Dawn admires Ash alot so I think maybe she'd realize her feelings for him once she notices her constant thought of him. Yeah, all this if Dawn had feelings for him! Nice picy, ~Rene~

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    How do you think Dawn will realize that she has feelings for Ash? By noticing that she's constantly blushing around him? By noticing that she talks about him? By noticing that she thinks of him? By noticing that she's jealous of other girls around him?

I'm not sure about this one, but I think she'll be jealous that other girls that get around Ash

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
    Years

foxkrystal

Years
    Pikachu and Piplup ^-^ reason is because they are having such a wonderful friendship together, and they both act like their trainers.

MaJuSe

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    I have to agree with foxkrystal 'cause both Pikachu and Piplup act like Ash and Dawn. They both act like leaders you can depend on and they're almost never not together. Plus, they always have eachothers side! =)

foxkrystal

Years
    Sorry Majuse, but ff26 left her picture of your request back at school. It IS done, but she just accidentally left it, and won't be back in school until Monday. Let's see, which pokemon that isn't Ash and Dawn's would be more like them the most? Let's just say: Dialga and Palkia.

MaJuSe

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    I meant Pokemon they don't have (ie Nidoran female and Nidoran male, or Luvdiscs). But, that's fine...
    Oh...*sweatdrops*. I think Kirlia and Gallade are kinda like Ash and Dawn 'cause Kirlia is all girly (if it's a girl) and Gallade is fierce and strong! I don't know...Kirlia and Gallade are kinda cute together and so are Ash and Dawn. *shrugs* maybe...? That's ok foxkrystal, tell fanfictor26 that she has all the time in the world! Actually, more like tell yourself you have all the time in the world. You're fanfictor26 aren't you?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    What are the perfect "couple" Pokemon for Ash and Dawn?
    I think it will be Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Buneary.

MaJuSe

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    *jaw drops* That. Is. So. FREAKINN ADORABLE! Is Dawn blushing or something? I'd like to know what episode that was! Anyways, thanks for posting the pic foxkrystal! *mumbles something about pic too good to be true*

MaJuSe

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    OMG ADORABLE! Maybe it's from the preview of the future Wallace episodes
    I sense a very jealous May! XD Not really but the pic was cute! I bet it's just Ash helping her prepare for the contest Wallace is throwing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back