• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
  • Right. I thought she meant Piplup and Pikachu. ^^;
    But yes, It is a known fact that Buneary has a crush on Pikachu. And there are things that point to Pikachu starting to like Buneary back.
    But yes, on that one I agree with Sweet Dawn 100%

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
    Years
  • Yeah... but what if Buneary doesn't symbolize Dawn liking Ash? It seems that Buneary symbolizes Misty 'cause she already has a crush on Ash. Probably if Pikachu's and Piplup's relationship with each other gets stronger, it would probably have the same effect on Ash and Dawn's relationship with each other; which would anger Kenny even more.

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
  • Ok I've found some images which I'd like to share!

That's all for now but I will post some more later! \o/

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
  • Sorry I've had that picture saved for ages and forgot where I got it...
    Thanks for that though, won't happen again.

MaJuSe

Happiness is only a smile away
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    Eeeeek! I love the banner you made Perfectionist!
    Do you think that Ash and Dawn's Pokemon will have a crush on each other and that might trigger Ash and Dawn's feelings for each other?
    Hmmm...what do I think? I'm thinking no because last time when Buenary went majorly ga-ga over Pikachu, Dawn didn't fall for Ash (Phooey!) but Pikachu is starting to like Buenary so major point for Lago!
    Ehm, *picks up microphone* I'd like to thank foxkrystal, SweetDawn, YunaDances, Katsu Koneko, and Perfectionist for making me feel welcome around here!

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Yeah... but what if Buneary doesn't symbolize Dawn liking Ash? It seems that Buneary symbolizes Misty 'cause she already has a crush on Ash. Probably if Pikachu's and Piplup's relationship with each other gets stronger, it would probably have the same effect on Ash and Dawn's relationship with each other; which would anger Kenny even more.
    I don't understand what you are saying. There is no way that Buneary could represent Misty. It doesn't make any sense. And there is nothing pointing to that. There is way more evidence pointing to Buneary representing Dawn. Can you explain where you got this?

MaJuSe

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    I don't understand what you are saying. There is no way that Buneary could represent Misty. It doesn't make any sense. And there is nothing pointing to that. There is way more evidence pointing to Buneary representing Dawn. Can you explain where you got this?
    I think what foxkrystal is trying to say is that if Buenary was Misty's pokemon, and Buenary fell for Pikachu then Buenary would symbolize Misty because possibily she could have a crush on Ash...*reads over comment* ehm...that doesn't make sense, sorta...

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Ok, well saying if Buneary was Misty's Pokemon that would make some sense, but I still don't get it.
    That's like taking the Dawn theory and changing it to Misty.

MaJuSe

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    Ok, well saying if Buneary was Misty's Pokemon that would make some sense, but I still don't get it.
    That's like taking the Dawn theory and changing it to Misty.
    *blinks* Oka-a-ay, this is a bit confusing. Now why would Buenary be Misty's pokemon? *shrugs* i don't know...she isn't so we don't have to worry 'bout that. Now, sense I have posted very off topic things, I shall post a totally relevant topic!
    When do you think that Dawn realises that she likes Ash?
    Hopefully, if she tries to make Kenny jealous , instead she falls in love with no other than Ash! Gasp!

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
  • When do you think that Dawn realises that she likes Ash?
    I would love to see that happen! Like she makes a plan to make Kenny jealous, and Ash sees and only makes him like Dawn more. Then he tells her how he really feels and everything is lovey dovey. \o/

MaJuSe

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2008
    When do you think that Dawn realises that she likes Ash?
    I would love to see that happen! Like she makes a plan to make Kenny jealous, and Ash sees and only makes him like Dawn more. Then he tells her how he really feels and everything is lovey dovey. \o/
    Eeeeeh! ADORABLE! Ash is jealous! Ash is jealous! 'nuff said...

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
    Years
  • I think what foxkrystal is trying to say is that if Buenary was Misty's pokemon, and Buenary fell for Pikachu then Buenary would symbolize Misty because possibily she could have a crush on Ash...*reads over comment* ehm...that doesn't make sense, sorta...
    I didn't say Buneary was Misty's pokemon, I think it was trying to give us a hint, that if a pokemon had feelings for Pikachu, then a trainer or gym leader would have feelings for Ash. IF you didn't look up Misty on Bulbapedia, it says that she has feelings for Ash, and she has a crush on him. Misty is to return to the DP series, to tell Ash her feelings for him. This may not be 100% true, but that's what it said on Answers.com. Ash doesn't have feelings for Misty, but he likes, and cares about Misty a lot.Well, he could have minor feelings for Misty, but anyways he doesn't know anything about relationships, but pretty soon we'll know that he'll soon learn about relationships, and probably crush over a trainer, or gym leader, or someone.

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
  • Topic: Do you think that if Ash expresses his feelings for Ash, Brock will get back at him by dragging his ear or using Croagunk? (Sorry kinda off topic but I thought it would be funny to hear responses.)

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Do you think that if Ash expresses his feelings for Dawn, Brock will get back at him by dragging his ear or using Croagunk?

Um, let me think. NO! Brock is a good friend to Ash, and I'd think he'd be happy, but a bit jealous Ash got a girlfriend before he did :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back