• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Welcome to the Pearlshipping fan club ! We talk about Ash and Dawn and hopefully their "secret feelings" for each other.

Rules:
    You must like Ash and/or Dawn
    No bashing Ash, Dawn or anyone on the forum
    No Spamming
    No Flamming
    No double posting

Club Members
    Leader: Dawnfanboy
    Co-Leader:
    Members:
    cameronjc
    PikaPi123

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2007
    I wouldn't mind joining i just found out of this pairing but since i have yet to see Diamond and Pearl i would not be of much help until i see a few episodes.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I'll like to join, Pearlshipping is my fav shipping. GO PEARSHIPPING!!!

Pearlshippingfan, it's against the rules to bump threads this old. If you had posted in this thread 2 days from now, it would have been closed. It's against the rules to post in threads that have been as inactive as this one, so please don't do that.

You've been at PC long enough to consider reading the rules, so I won't go as easy next time.
    Please go read the rules now..

Years
    Hiya! I'm new to pokecommunity and I really want to join club..Pearlshippy is so adorable and awesome! Do you mind If I join....?

Back