• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolty-kun

Years
    grrr XD, eli, i thought i never would, you too either NiNgi, but im going to report you two, sorry, you cant say that on the forum XD

Anyway, i made a pic XD

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Tsk tsk...Eli's calling people gay again XD Well...she is right XD Or at least Jolty looks gay anyways XD *hides from mods*

Eli's awesome like always! *gives Eli rep*

You look cool too, Ningi! Yer muscles are cool Too bad they need to be bigger XD

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Jolteon!!! said:
    grrr XD, eli, i thought i never would, you too either NiNgi, but im going to report you two, sorry, you cant say that on the forum XD

Anyway, i made a pic XD

?_? What did I say wrong?? o.0

Anyway LooooooL I'm receiving rep saying Ive got good muscles which I havent! XD
    Anyway I dont wanna have big muscles coz I would become a slow fighter o.O' so I wanna keep em like this thx :P

Anyway ppl post more picz! *points eli* XD @_@

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    NiNGi said:
    ?_? What did I say wrong?? o.0

Anyway LooooooL I'm receiving rep saying Ive got good muscles which I havent! XD
    Anyway I dont wanna have big muscles coz I would become a slow fighter o.O' so I wanna keep em like this thx :P

Anyway ppl post more picz! *points eli* XD @_@

True that! I learn that Big muscles makes you slower, from watching Dragon Ball Z! XD It's true! Watch the fight with Trunks and Cell. Trunks powers up to Ultra Super Saiyan and his muscles gets HUGE! But then he gets slower and loses the fight XD

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Kenta-kun said:
    *Nods* Indeed, she is really cute. Kenshin, you are one lucky boy

Hey don't praise Eli too much or she gets overconfident and starts bullying boys around!! XD
    And again Eli, I DON'T FANCY U!!!!!!! *coughnottruecough!!*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back