• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
  • His mom came in the middle of the date and we were so embarrased that we can't talk or see anymore except at school, he is turning 18 soon, so he might come live with me.
    I couldn't take pics, but I'll get some toay at school.

:StarScreaM:

One Love
    Years
  • uhh unlucky dude, better luck next time

pic of me in teh japan!!11

DSC03656.jpg

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • YOU NINJA! You're provoking me with those pics in Japan!!!!!!! *goes to ryanair.com and books a flight to Japan* oops too bad... Ryanair does not go to Japan >_< *shoots himself*

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • CC I'm finding most of your posts towards me now offesnsive. You actually think im getting married?
    Anyways...
    I wont be back til thursday, might be logging in now and then, but short so I can't post any pics.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Okay guys, we're going to close this very long-lived thread, and open up two to better suit us. Greg is going to make them, so let him do it please. To anyone who has posted a pic—fish it out, and post them up in the new pic thread! Let's get it saturated as soon as possible. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back