• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

- .] 5cếpt?lế }} +

bedroom eyes
    Years
    another pic

i like my shirt in that 1 :15:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    - .] 5cếpt?lế }} said:
    another pic

i like my shirt in that 1 :15:

woot! when i see that pic, i think of Saito from Rurouni Kenshin! XD

anyways...nice pics, everyone! XP

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    ^ whe will u show yours, you havent, have you? I'v seen Ness, hes like "what are you looking at" hahaha funny, I think you and ness have seen mine so.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    I won`t show my pic because I`m shy and scared. I`m afraid, that maybe people write something bad about me =/ I`m not ugly or something like that, but I`m really shy.

Yes, pic of Nessie was really cool. I like it^^ He is very handsome.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    oh well, but don't be afraid of what ppl say, thats one of the worst thigs in the world, what couts is what you think about you self, c'mon even "S'' showed hi pic.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Dark Magician said:
    oh well, but don't be afraid of what ppl say, thats one of the worst thigs in the world, what couts is what you think about you self, c'mon even "S'' showed hi pic.

Well, yes. I shouldn`t be so scared, but I`em and I won`t change my mind. Sorry. I can send my picture only to my friends. I`m just very shy about pictures.
    I have seen "S" picture. He is not so bad. I mean, he is fat but not ugly.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Casey said:
    Well, yes. I shouldn`t be so scared, but I`em and I won`t change my mind. Sorry. I can send my picture only to my friends. I`m just very shy about pictures.
    I have seen "S" picture. He is not so bad. I mean, he is fat but not ugly.

I never saw him, but I know he is fat, yeah, send it, if you feel like it it would be grate.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Dark Magician said:
    I never saw him, but I know he is fat, yeah, send it, if you feel like it it would be grate.

First I must make one good (hey, I`m talking like Kayleigh=P)
    I don`t have good pics. But if I have I will send it. Don`t worry.

I have seen his new pictures, with a plushie. I think, he looks fat but nice.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Casey said:
    First I must make one good (hey, I`m talking like Kayleigh=P)
    I don`t have good pics. But if I have I will send it. Don`t worry.

I have seen his new pictures, with a plushie. I think, he looks fat but nice.

oops sorry I thoght you were talking top me back there, hahaha I suck *slams head on desk*
    awwwwwww my head, haha stupid "s" well let's let 'im be.

Desaparecidos

[Bright Eyes]
    Years
    • Age 40
    • mass
    • Seen Oct 15, 2004

That's me a few months ago, obviously, it has the date lol.

and with me is my Ferret Zidane. almost all of you will probably agree he is cuter than me, but hey that's how i get the girls haha.

p.s. everyone who post's there pics using the link, for some reason when i click it, nothing comes up. and if i try to save target it doesn't work as well. everyone should image host! loll

Desaparecidos

[Bright Eyes]
    Years
    • Age 40
    • mass
    • Seen Oct 15, 2004
    haha thanks =D

yea Ferrets are awesome, although they can smell bad sometimes lol. i take him for walks it's pretty funny :D

oh i forgot to mention, i have my lip and eyebrow pierced, that's what those little metal glares are from lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back