• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    a1337a said:
    I'm a 10 eyed green monster with horns!
    Yay!

Well, as a matter of fact, I find 10 eyed green female monsters with horns very attractive!

Everyone else, you look awesome. =) Don't ever say you're ugly, as it only lowers your self-esteem, and people want to be around people who are confident, even if some aren't the "Most Physically Attractive Person in The World".

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    mmm zapchu you just offended me T~T what is supposed to be wrong with me? my eyes or my horns? >_<

Anyway eliana WOW! I like ur piccies! post more! XP *nose bleeds!* ops!
    (am I turning somehow like brock or wot? XD)

Anyway, Nice picz everyone!!!! ^_^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I know I always say I'm going to post the pictures but I can't since my scanner broke >=( I'll post them when I fix it though :)

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
    Years
    I should have sum more of me soon.

Eliana, by all means, post some more pics....it's always good to have someone enthusiastic about it. Btw, u have nice eyes

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Dark Magician said:
    Oh man, Cas left and she never sended me the pic. she told me, well at least I got to look at Nes' pic. before he left.

Ohh c'mon!!!, i will put it again, here it is.... don't even dare to say, what you know...??.

Thera ya go, ''what are you looking at?'' Nes's picture =P.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Finglonger

Leper messiah
    Years
    heh great pics guys.

Eliana looks uber cute as does cyndi.

GOD looks like freaking slash, I hope you have the talent to match...... and nessie you look at least partially insane = )

perhaps I shopuld post a pic of myself when one becomes available that is.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    LOL thanks ''partially insane''? hahaha, hey that guy from your church has a so angry face like me all the time raven? XD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back