• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    there is already a p.i.m.p here >> looks at...... now there is a p.i.m.p priest >> XD yea take ure pic in that outfit XD I don't see a lot of mods and ppl lik that post their pic or I may not have payed attention ><

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    Dakota said:
    Well obviously... a p.i.m.p. is a...uh...

Person in major piss

...or something...

*runs away from Andy's demodding gun*

BOO ya!
    *get'z confused* i thought it meant somethin different *get's hit with shoe* yea matt post ures 2morrow and I'm gonna make PIKA2 post his. XD

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    Gardevoir352 said:
    *get'z confused* i thought it meant somethin different *get's hit with shoe* yea matt post ures 2morrow and I'm gonna make PIKA2 post his. XD
    XD tomorrow? maybe...but i will definitely try to get it in this week.....*thinkz of what to wear >>* i might just give my friend my camera and have him take a random pic of me at skool, but it'll be in school kinda clothes >> i dk what i'm gonna do, but i'll do somethin >>

bhrit

Jesse McCartney Lover
    Years
    Spyder_V said:
    Hey! I'm new around here...not new to Pokemon at all though. I luckily had a Japanese friend who taught me about Pok?mon long before its mention here in the US.
    Anyways, let's see if I can dig up an ol' pic of mine....

*searches*

Meh....here's a pic that's around 7 months old...I don't take pics of myself...

Bad picture...here's another one of me when I straightened my hair :P
    FYI, it was 2 in the morn and I was dead tired...

When I'm not lazy (hardly ever), I'll take some more pics of myself >.<
    hey you look like one of my friends!!!!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Eli, you should take more pics of yourself! You're *coughotcough* XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back