• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    you have a lot of pictures O.o [loses track counting fingers and toes] i wish my friend was that good, we're only 15 though and have lots of skoolwork ><

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    darkblastoise89 said:
    yeah i win = P [wipes kunai off] XD anytime i see a picture with you in it, claire, and other guys, i'm gonna kill 'em and replace them >= 3

XD thanks for altering that photo, matt *is surrounded by matt clones*
    so every time i post another photo you'll do that to it? XD

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    Here's a piccie of all my flatmates (flatmates = people i share a flat/apartment with -had to make that clear coz Dakota laughed at me before XD ) on Ben (the one left of me) 's 25th birthday last wednesday (im the blond one XD )

!!

PC's hotness level has increased from 105% to an amazing 180%! Thank you Claire for the very beautiful pic...

aww *uggles lucky necklace*

BOO ya!

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    whoa, its a full size photo of me, presenting.......

full size me

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
    Lol, you're kinda right! Near a tree, holding your hands... it kinda looks like you have to go to the toilet! RUSH TO THE PUBLIC TOILETS!! huh, where did you say they are? oomg 1 km away and god's bursting! XD
    Anyway I finished my dare for now so I won't be spamming at the end of the toppic anymore! No more crushing keyboards XD
    Where were you here god? I mean which city?

Edit: Here are some old ugly pics of me XD

Last edited:

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    Where were you here god? I mean which city?

a trip to japan, me in centeral tokyo, when i grow up im going back to live there, i mean omfg pokemon is huge

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    GOD. said:
    a trip to japan, me in centeral tokyo, when i grow up im going back to live there, i mean omfg pokemon is huge
    WTF!!! U WENT TO TOKYO??? coooooooooooool!!! I wish i could go there... *sighs*

mvtm said:
    everyone skipped me.*cries*
    I know... these people r mean XD jk
    Anyway the pic you posted is scaaaaaary o.o' was that girl going to suck your blood like dracula or what? o_o'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back