• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    NiNGi said:
    *stares at dakota* I'm seriously worried about the way you see everything hot o_o'

Trust me...if someone wasn't hot, I wouldn't call them hot. It's just an amazing coincidence that almost every female pic I've seen is of a goodlooking girl...Brilliant

BRILLIANT!

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    presenting....

me in a sushi bar

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Taki said:
    W00t! what did you eat in there!!?? hey! lemme come tooo! XD

Dakota I think you're just.... I don't know, kinda mad XD Just.... calm down ok? XD

Oh no I'm not mad :P...did I sound mad ;)

GoD? Is that your foot in the camera? >.<

BOO ya!

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    yea its my fist, you can see the transformer tatoo on my hand

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Nice photos Claire, Taki, GOD, mvtm. Darn, that sushi photo, makes me want to go eat Japanese food. :O***

Dakota, PC's sexiness level is unmeasurable. ^_^

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
    *is shocked* ONLY ONE PERSON ANSWERED THROUGH THE NIGHT???? DON'T TELL ME THIS THREAD IS DYING!! O.O
    Sorry I went a bit mad XD

Yeah, that picture of the sushi bar makes you wanna join god there XD
    Nice piccy mvtm! It's kinda scary thou! XD
    Claire your piccy is nice.... But better modified! (jk) XD

Taki, your pictures are ugly and boring.... no wonder each person that saw them died of an heart attack... I nearly died and Zapchu... I bet she just pretended to see them XD

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
    Stop it! You're making us want to go to Japan with you!! XD *runs away crying*
    *after 9 months, GOD. finds Taki all nearly-dead walking in the streets of Japan* XD
    Ooo, I like that rotating thingy in you siggy, it's so cute! XD *keeps on rotating her head in time with the thingy*

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Porygon...don't take this the wrong way...But with a mug like yours...

If you gained some muscle and got a nifty hair cut, you could be a friggin MODEL! BLEH!!

*feels gay*

doh!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Oh mann...>_>; How many photos does that guy have!! o_O;; I think I can imagine his entire life now. XD Going to Japan is expensive...

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Yeah i wanna see more Dead Sexy pictureeeeeees!!!! T~T XD *points zappy*
    GOD!!! DONT EVER POST ANOTHER JAPAN PIC AGAIN! XD i'll get so jealous that I'll commit seppuku T~T
    I wanted to post a pic of myself just after work yesterday... with my Mc Donald's hat and everything but i looked poo so I deleted it XD

:StarScreaM:

One Love
    Years
    mwahahaah, looks like ill have to post more jap pics so that you commit seppuku, presenting...............

me with only one japanese girl in japan

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back