• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Pending Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
  • Alright guys, Heres my challenge to you. I need some ideas of a REALLY unique pokemon to breed for a giveaway. I want to be challenged. Ball, Nature, Egg moves, IVs, etc. You name it, I'll breed it. I'm looking to breed 2 of the ideas you post below to giveaway in the near future. I want ideas for Lv.1 baby pokemon. They can be future competitive, nostalgic, whatever you want. at midnight EST I will pick two and start breeding. The giveaway will occur for 24 hrs after I finish breeding them, so the date is unknown at this time. I will post special rules regarding how to obtain your Pokemon once the giveaway starts. The winners that I choose will also receive their Pokemon guaranteed, possibly before anyone else, and I MAY add a bonus to that as well depending on how quick they're picked up. Good luck!

P.S. If you haven't picked up your Minior from my other giveaway, you have til tomorrow at Noon EST to do so or they will be WT'd. Sorry I can't hold them forever and I need room for new projects to serve the community.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Hi Sider

I have an idea! please try breeding a Shiny Phione with 6IVs with Bold or Impish nature.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Alright guys, Heres my challenge to you. I need some ideas of a REALLY unique pokemon to breed for a giveaway. I want to be challenged. Ball, Nature, Egg moves, IVs, etc. You name it, I'll breed it. I'm looking to breed 2 of the ideas you post below to giveaway in the near future. I want ideas for Lv.1 baby pokemon. They can be future competitive, nostalgic, whatever you want. at midnight EST I will pick two and start breeding. The giveaway will occur for 24 hrs after I finish breeding them, so the date is unknown at this time. I will post special rules regarding how to obtain your Pokemon once the giveaway starts. The winners that I choose will also receive their Pokemon guaranteed, possibly before anyone else, and I MAY add a bonus to that as well depending on how quick they're picked up. Good luck!

P.S. If you haven't picked up your Minior from my other giveaway, you have til tomorrow at Noon EST to do so or they will be WT'd. Sorry I can't hold them forever and I need room for new projects to serve the community.

I have an idea , you could breed this shiny drampa set

Drampa @ Life Orb
    Ability: Sap Sipper
    EVs: 252 SpA / 252 HP / 4 Def
    Modest Nature
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Roost
    - Thunderbolt
    -hurricane

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back