• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

People here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    Ive been on this for about a month. Granted i don't use it that often because im not always around a PC. One thing i have noticed is that a lot of people here just seem to argue and get *****y with people for no reason. Is it so hard for people to just be nice even civil to each other? Less hardcore more love i say.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    UM hello! There are plenty of nice people
    here when you know where to look.Ex.
    Me, Vavavoom, and ScytheMaster are good
    examples of nice. ^_^

-ChronicNightmare-

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    Ahh my good friend, i know that...and as you didnt come here and gooo uh well uh well uh uh uh ah uh your are a nice person.

Just any thread i seemed to have read has had someone givin off or rippin into someone, just wanna spread the love and make everyone a happy chappy!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Ya welcome to PC
    Have fun and read the rules.
    And I agree with you about the nice people thing raichu.
    And your not aloud to write on a welcome forum two times
    Empoleon king. Read the rules!!!!

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • Hi and welcome to PC!!! Stay active and follow the rules!!! PM (Private Message) me if you want to be friends! ^.^ See you around the forums!!!

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    (fear me vavavoom and shadowdragon for i have beaten u here).

welcome to PC! i assume you have read the rules so have fun and PM me if you need anything

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    You know even though there are some annoying people here, most of them are nice, fun, and interesting people. Just branch out a little, post some more, and be sociable and you'll find them.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • There are some very nice people here, and it's true that people do tend to disagree. However, seeing as this doesn't really have much to do with welcoming you, I'm going to have to close this.

*closes*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back