• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

People that are jerks

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I think people are jerks when they come to this thread and get on their high horse about the matter. Seriously. Some of you guys are thinking too hard on the pencil thing. If you ain't got something nice to say, don't say nothin' at all. And so, I leave the thread with one thing to say:

You contradicted your own statement:D Tsk tsk SSS:p But you have a cool name (see I said something nice:3).

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I have something to say about this, I must say that people say whatever they want to say, no questions asked. I hate jerks, but sometimes I like them, even myself, I love being a jerk to some people.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    People that don't lend other people are jerks! ;;

And people that can't handle the fact that they got owned so they bring family into an argument.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I find the biggest jerks who think its ok to be horrible and demeaning and spread stuff about you, and then act all nice as if you're their best friend when they need something. I'll admit that im a jerk, but i keep it up and dont change if i need something.

People being jerks when they know nothing about you or think that they can be jerks because they have a little authority also really annoys me. I am only a jerk to those i feel have wronged me. (e.g. throw a pencil at my head and you are not getting it back, even in a test)

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Also I think people are jerks when they talk like this:

"I'm _________ Introducing myself to you, you random passer-by, is a bit like dividing by zero. That's not meant to imply that it's impossible, just that it's very difficult and if you fail, you die. So instead of insulating my ego by describing myself to you in a high and mighty manner, I'm just gonna list some words people have used to define me over the last few years.

I'm a cockroach who just doesn't die. I'm an irritating noon with no friends. I'm completely and utterly unlikable. I have issues. I need to go and see a psychiatrist. My power levels are over nine thousand. For a young 4Channer, I am quite the card. I'm generally misunderstood and this has lead to some catastrophic stuff. I'm crazy. I'm a really cool guy. Nobody can ever be as good as me. My username is too long, I should fix it. My ego is massive but justified. No, wait, scratch that, my actions disgust you. I'm heartless. I'm the most caring person in the world. I'm a judgmental hypocrite. I'm not able to write. I'm a joy to debate with. But most of all, I'm better than you. No I'm not, I'm equal to everyone. Except for you, as some are more equal than others."

I agree about this.
    If you mean people who just sit there and try to sound smart and misunderstood, while really just annoying everyone.

Although, I'm a little guilty of making myself seem much more intelligent, and much more all-knowing than others.
    But hey, I'm a Hypocrite anyway.

To be honest, I think most people are jerks.

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    People are jerks when they steal the last piece of pie. Or try to make me reach for things because I'm short.

Years
    I think you guys are jerks for arguing to Royal Genesis because of a pencil thing, which is totally pointless.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I think people are jerks if they push you around all the time.

Also if they call you names all the time.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    A jerk, to me, is someone who is rude or is an ass, so to speak, to another person or object for no apparent reason.

This includes stuck-ups, arrogant people, douche-bags, and pricks.

I myself admit to being these at times, so call me hypocritical if you want, but I'm just stating what I think is a jerk.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Everyone is, at the very least, a part time jerk. Why? We all must've hurt someone's feelings in some way, right?

Back