• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pepsi vs Coke

Pepsi or Coke

• Pepsi

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Coke

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Both are the same to me

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
    Coke. Definately Coke. When I drink Pepsi, it's a lot more fizzy than Coke, so it bugs my nose. Also, I don't like it when companies make commercials where they clearly point out the competition and say "We're better than them!" Pepsi did that for a while, like with that commercial where the hard-core Coke fan drinks a Pepsi then changes all of his Coke merchandise to Pepsi.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    OMG I LOVE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO CHOSE COKE FOR THE SAME REASONS AS ME! *hugs you all* XD;;
    Arcanine said:
    I like Coke better.
    Well duh, I'm going to say coke. It was started right here in Georgia, about an hour drive away from where I live. On top of that coke tastes better to me. XD
    ...O__O I'm coming to live with you so I can play your PSP and visit the place where Coke started on a daily basis. <3 <3
    Kecleon_ said:
    Coke. Definately Coke. When I drink Pepsi, it's a lot more fizzy than Coke, so it bugs my nose. Also, I don't like it when companies make commercials where they clearly point out the competition and say "We're better than them!" Pepsi did that for a while, like with that commercial where the hard-core Coke fan drinks a Pepsi then changes all of his Coke merchandise to Pepsi.
    <3 I love you too. Even if I didn't think Coke tasted far better than Pepsi (Pepsi is too sweet, ew), then I hate how companies do that and Pepsi is really bad for it. It's almost like Pepsi needs to feed off Coke's popularity to get anywhere. Regardless, I hate commercials like that. >\

Anyone remember the Coke Fanclub I ran here at PC and the Pepsi fanclub that tried to go against it for a bit but failed miserably? XD Good times.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    =o! Erica double-posted during the lag! XD

I remember the Coke club! <3 The Pepsi one died so quickly. XD

I think Pepsi tastes so flat compared to Coke. >< I remember taking the Pepsi Challenge once at Six Flags, and I picked Coke! ^^

Coke commercials are so much better than Pepsi's too. Put the lime in the Coke you nut! XD

Andy, that's so unfair! And... that's another reason for me to hate you. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ah.. so I did. xD; *deletes last one*

I saw that Lime Coke commercial today. xD It was so weird; I loved it.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Lightning said:
    ...O__O I'm coming to live with you so I can play your PSP and visit the place where Coke started on a daily basis. <3 <3
    Sure, I'll just clean out the guest room and you can stay in there. XD

Lightning said:
    Anyone remember the Coke Fanclub I ran here at PC and the Pepsi fanclub that tried to go against it for a bit but failed miserably? XD Good times.
    I remember that club, everyone at the time had a Coke sign in their sig or a Pepsi sign (even Steve had one, but it wa Pepsi XD). XD

*~Ashley~* said:
    Andy, that's so unfair! And... that's another reason for me to hate you. XD
    What that I live close to the HQ of Coca-Cola? XD

Lightning said:
    I saw that Lime Coke commercial today. xD It was so weird; I loved it.
    I got that song stuck in my head. I go around the house saying
    "Put the Lime in the Coke, you nut". XD

Here is something Austin just said on MSN.
    "Mithos says: Coke > Pepsi...because it doesn't taste like toilet water."

Mithos

Good luck...o.o
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Sure, I'll just clean out the guest room and you can stay in there. XD

I remember that club, everyone at the time had a Coke sign in their sig or a Pepsi sign (even Steve had one, but it wa Pepsi XD). XD

I got that song stuck in my head. I go around the house saying
    "Put the Lime in the Coke, you nut". XD

Here is something Austin just said on MSN.
    "Mithos says: Coke > Pepsi...because it doesn't taste like toilet water."
    Funny yet true dude. o.o
    I don't like any of them...but if I have to choose, then coke. xD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I prefer coke :3 pepsi just doesn't taste right >.<
    But cherry coke is the best ^^

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    I enjoy them both. I like Pepsi to go with KFC or Fish and Chips, and I like Coke on hot days, or after swimming. If I had to chose one, though, I'd have to go with Coke. I like it's taste more than Pepsi. Pepsi is somewhat... More bitter than Coke... Not that I still don't like it! ^_^ They're probably my two favourite softdrinks right now! (NOTE: My favourite softdrinks are always changing! XD)

Back